Speedracr79's Build Thread

wow your garage looks a lot better kudos...and yeah the color would look pretty sweet. are you used to the fender roller yet?

wow your garage looks a lot better kudos...and yeah the color would look pretty sweet. are you used to the fender roller yet?

OH yeah i rolled my rears already i would have done the fronts but i don't have the suspension back in so the rears is all I've done. And thanks it docent look like that anymore were remodeling our kitchen so tools and sheet rock and what not is in the garage so once I'm done with that then i can finish cleaning it all up.

Ur build is still going awesome! Hey any chance u can pm pics of the ms3 interior and what u had to do to install it front and back sets.... If you dont mind thanks

No problem man I plan on working on myinterior soon get that going just waiting for my buddy to get better with the welder since I need to make some brackets for the rears. The fronts I have the wedge racing brackets so those will mount that way.

Ur build is still going awesome! Hey any chance u can pm pics of the ms3 interior and what u had to do to install it front and back sets.... If you dont mind thanks

Wow been a while since Ive been on here but updates to come soon. Just waiting for cooler weather well as cool as it gets here in S Texas. But ill be able to get in the garage and clean up and start piece in this bad boy back together. For those who still care I have not given up on my baby nor will I ever I will see this through and complete it. Thanks for being patient no one wants this done more than me. I had a dream a few weeks ago that it was complete and looked just as good as I picture it will be when its done. Even though it was just a dream it felt real good to drive my baby again.

I think it's best to do all the work during the winter time so we don't melt away.

Ok well its been a while since I've posted anything and those who are still around I haven't forgotten about this or given up just been busy and broke. Well that's life but I'll have you know this year hopefully before summer I'll have it up and running. Just filed my taxes and have some money to blow on rebuilding the engine and start putting everything back together so if you still are intrigued enough and want to see a finished product stay tuned and I will post as I make some progress.

Haven't had any progress as of yet shortly after I made the post about my taxes being filed I was laid off so i have been unemployed since then. But hopefully I will find out sometime this week if I get hired at this new job. making a little more money than the previous job which is a good thing. So hopefully Ill get caught up soon nd make some progress not on the engine soon enough. My goal is to have it up and running by years end gas in my truck is killing me. So if your still interested in following my build ill post updates as soon as they happen. Sorry its taking so long but life and being broke got in the way.

Time and money are always the 2 most common issues. If you have the time you don't have the money. If you have the money you don't have the time.

Regardless, keep pushing forward man!

Back