10k RPM Probe
:
'95 Probe GT
ESSENTIAL INFORMATION:
Date: April 30-May 1, 2011
Time: Starts Saturday at ~12:00pm
Location(s): Cosmo Park, 1615 Business Loop 70 West, Columbia, MO

ACTIVITIES:

Saturday: Arrive in Columbia and meet at Cosmo Park by 12:00pm.

Nice Weather:
We will be having a meet 'n greet kinda thing at the park for a while, everyone can park and mingle and such..you know, the typical start to a meet.

Rain Plan:
Meet at the park, we will go from there pending the weather conditions.

1:00ish - Shakespeare's Pizza for lunch. There are lots of places to park in downtown, I recommend going to one of the parking garages. An address will be posted shortly for the parking garage. The garage is free, and this way we can all park together without issue.

Address (for those who want to meet us there):
Tel: (573) 449-2454
225 South Ninth Street
Columbia MO 65201

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Lunch:

3:00ish - Cruise and pictures
Jarod is planning the route and will post it once he goes out and drives it. We will likely be stopping a couple places to take some pictures as well! The route will be posted here and I will have the route to hand out as well.

5:00ish - Bowling/Pool/Arcade/Laser Tag/Eat
This is kind of up to everyone what they want to do and also the weather. There is a Bowling/Pool/Arcade/Laser Tag/etc..place that has a bar and also has food, which we can check out. I figure there is plenty for people to do, if you want some food we can do that or grab a drink there also.

Galactic Fun Zone
3412 Grindstone Prkwy
Columbia, MO 65202

Get Directions
(573) 777-3861

There is also a pool hall in downtown Columbia, there is also a Bowling alley nearby, which we can go do instead.

Dinner

Then we could go grab dinner afterward at any of the places around town. Last year we went to TGI Friday's, which worked out nicely. It was right next to the Motel 6 that some people stayed at, so anyone that wanted to could have a few drinks, hangout, and walk back to the hotel.

ANYONE'S IDEAS ARE WELCOME!

After dinner, there are no formal plans as we never know when everyone will be done with dinner and/or having drinks and hanging out.

SUNDAY

10:00am or so (depending on how late the night goes, lol)
Breakfast at Broadway Diner (or IHOP like usual if the diner is too busy). This is something we have done almost every year for those who stay the night.

Address:

22 South 4th Street
Columbia, MO 65201-4227
(573) 875-1173

After Breakfast, we can either all part ways or do some more cruising and general shinanigans.

Hotel Information:

Motel 6 Columbia #4255
3402 I - 70 Drive Southeast
I-70 at US 63, Exit #128-A
Columbia, MO, 65201
Phone: (573) 815-0123 | Fax: (573) 815-9772
**This is the nicer of the two Motel 6's..
Rooms are 49.99 a night

Motel 6 columbia, mo #1152
1800 i-70 dr sw
i-70 at stadium blvd, exit #124
Columbia, MO, 65203
Phone: (573) 445-8433 | Fax: (573) 446-1839
Rooms are 39.99 a night

**These are typically the cheapest places to stay as far as I know**

As Always, if there are questions or you want to know where we are don't hesitate to call me.

John
314-267-6376

Last edited:
Date is set to April 30-May 1. I will put up another thread with the details once I work them out.

Looking forward to this and glad it's not back-to-back with the import Como meet like it was last year. lol

Yeah, that was a lot back to back..I think that meet is in June or July this year.

Just so you guys know I have been pulled over two times for no front plate on Eastbound 70 in the last couple of weeks. I think the highway patrolman is only out on weekdays, but I can't say for sure. Fortunately I got warnings both times...two cars ftw!

Thanks to those who came out for this! We had over 30 cars and 50+ people this year again! Ryan did you have any pics from the meet?

Yeah, I'll try to get them up tonight or tomorrow...I had a lot of fun, it was great to see all of you out there!

DSC_2493.jpg

DSC_2494.jpg

DSC_2495.jpg

DSC_2496.jpg

DSC_2499.jpg

DSC_2500.jpg

I may have a couple more...still have to go through the ones while we were driving

Do you have any links to threads elsewhere, or post some other people's photos?

There are some pics on the ****************..but seeing as there are 'issues' between this board and that one I will not post a link..but it is in the NATOR sub-forum on MSF.

Wow...really? I wish I could just find out what happened because I cannot even type the name of the other forum without it getting erased..

Back