Welcome to the James Barone Racing Forum - Upgrade your Mazda with High Quality Parts at Great Prices from JBR!
Upgrade your Mazda with High Quality Parts at Great Prices from JBR!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Evo X MR BBS forged wheels for sale

Registered Member

08 MSP 3

Evo X MR BBS forged wheels for sale

I have for sale 4 bbs forged wheels off an evo X. They are 18x8.5 with a bolt pattern 5x114.3 and hub bore of 67.1 and 38 offset. Condition is a 9 out of 10, with a few marks on the back lip of two wheels from mounting tires. These wheels were on a friend of mines car, and he was experimenting with tires, so each wheel has a different brand tire. Three wheels have 245/40/18 and one has a 275/35/18 (which is no good). If you need any extra pictures let me know. Asking price is $1400 for the wheels. The tires are free, or I can have them removed if you have no interest in them.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dastpe; 11-24-2010 at 07:36 PM. Reason: change price

Registered Member

08 MSP 3

Evo X MR BBS forged wheels for sale

here are some more pics

Registered Member

08 MSP 3

even more...

DC, MD & Marketplace Moderator

1999 Miata - Formerly Black & Tan

Duplicate thread deleted (not allowed per rules). I moved all the pics to this thread so they'd all be in one place. If you need this moved let me know.

09 Speed 3

$1800?? :/
    09 SPD3, TXS catless DP,Ultimate Racing HFC, PG FMIC, Cobb SRI+TIP, Forge BPV(Red-2 Shimms)-PTP pump internals- Cobb AP- Reworked K04-ESP TUNE 291 WHP-312WHTQ Mustang dyno.

Registered Member

08 MSP 3

$1400 obo. MAKE ME AN OFFER. curb rashed ones are going for $1000 on the evo forums. without tmps, which these have.
    Last edited by dastpe; 11-24-2010 at 07:36 PM.

Registered Member

08 MSP 3

after looking on the evo forums more........lowered price!!!!

Are they Mitsu TPMS or Mazda TPMS? Where are the BBS centercaps?
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

Registered Member

08 MSP 3

no centercaps. mitsu TPMS.

Lulz... k
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

Registered Member

08 MSP 3

Quote Originally Posted by nate0123 View Post
    Lulz... k
    ??
    Also, your MS3 centercaps will fit in the evo wheels centercaps. looking much better than the mitsubishi ones.
    Last edited by dastpe; 11-28-2010 at 01:02 PM.

I was actually interested in the wheels, but without the BBS centercaps, with TPMS that is of little value to Mazda drivers, tires that will need to all be replaced, wheels that are decent on the face but scratched up and peeling on the inside, what I'd offer for these wheels wouldn't even be in the same time zone as your asking price.

Registered Member

08 MSP 3

1.) a lot of people dont even run centercaps, if you need everyone to know what kind of wheels you have im sure you can put a sweet sticker on the car...
    2.) most people dont run tpms eith aftermarket wheels either...take it off your stock wheels and put it on the aftermarkets
    3.) find some wheels that have had tires mounted that arent scratched, or a small peeling spot (like these). or for that fact a cheaper set of these. then start talking to me about price.
    4.) tires arent included in this price. refer to first post where i say that. and you cant fit 245 under the 3 without some work anyway.

Well you clearly don't seem to want to budge, and I wouldn't bother responding but you've made such a nice little numbered list it's just so easy!

Quote Originally Posted by dastpe View Post
    1.) a lot of people dont even run centercaps, if you need everyone to know what kind of wheels you have im sure you can put a sweet sticker on the car...
    If you're charging BBS prices, you need to include BBS centercaps. I'm guessing most people on here would agree. It's not just for bling factor, it's for completeness of the package.

2.) most people dont run tpms eith aftermarket wheels either...
    Disagree. Unless their cars didn't come with TPMS to begin with? I don't know many people that would want to drive around with idiot lights flashing on their dashboard.

...take it off your stock wheels and put it on the aftermarkets
    Agree. So you may as well remove the Mitsu TPMS and reduce the price of the wheels.

3.) find some wheels that have had tires mounted that arent scratched, or a small peeling spot (like these). or for that fact a cheaper set of these. then start talking to me about price.
    You have rarity going for you, so it's hard to find comparables. But I'll give it a shot.
    $800 shipped was the asking price, not sure what they sold for - some curbage but with centercaps

4.) tires arent included in this price. refer to first post where i say that. and you cant fit 245 under the 3 without some work anyway.
    Ummm... Maybe I'm missing something, but the first post pretty clearly states that they are in fact included in this price. I'm reading the part where it says:
    The tires are free, or I can have them removed if you have no interest in them.

Registered Member

08 MSP 3

nate0123, you win, you are so superior to me. but feel free to make me an offer. otherwise stop badmouthing my FS thread...so anyway... does anyone want to not be a crybaby about these wheels and talk price?
    Last edited by dastpe; 11-29-2010 at 07:47 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast