BC Coils, CPE Catted DP, ETS TMIC, Cobb AP, SPC Arms, Cobb SRI, Cobb TIP, Kanatechs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudeboy3

:
07 TR MS3
CPE Catted DP, SPC Arms, Cobb SRI & Kanatechs Face Plate

All right: So I have finally arrived at the conclusion that having a 13 month baby girl and another child in the future is not conducive to modding, hence the giant part out. The coil-overs, down pipe and camber arms weren't even installed. They have been sitting new in my garage for almost two years. The SRI, TIP and BPV had less than 2000 miles, while the ETS had less than 500. I took it off for warranty purposes and never made time to put it back. I am in Vancouver so prices do not reflect shipping: We can negotiate favourable terms to the buyer once I know the exact cost to your desired location. I will accept Paypal with USD funds. I think prices are fair, but feel free to negotiate.

ETS: Sold

Cobb AP: Sold

Bose Amp Adapter: Sold

Cobb TIP: Sold

BC coil-overs: Sold

Forge BPV: Sold

Price List

Brand new SPC adjustable rear camber arms: $160 for both left and right

Brand new CPE catted downpipe: $600 (No extra wide band bung though)

Cobb SRI: $150 (Includes Amsoil dry filter, which is essentially unused, as well as the Cobb one, and I have the MAF set screws in a secure location)

Kanatechs silver dash kit: $50 (This is arguably the best kit out there. Its not a perfect match by any means, but it is close to stock. It is a quite a contrast on sunny days, however. There are no scratches or imperfections on the dash plate and the kit includes a wiring harness with excellent installation instructions).

Pictures

5156201012_d939fbfc80_z.jpg

5156201138_a468b8be34_z.jpg

5156199868_5092ccd33a_z.jpg

5156199610_557b85ed8d_z.jpg

Last edited:
I'm guessing 7/11 = November 7 given the OP is in Canada.

PM sent about AP. Take it from me - I have two kids - have lots of fun and take lots of pics so you can remember when you didn't have to chase them all over.

I have responded to all PMs. Thanks for the interest.

Take it from me - I have two kids - have lots of fun and take lots of pics so you can remember when you didn't have to chase them all over.

This is good advice. I am bad with the camera: I keep forgetting. Even now I want to look back and see how much she has changed.

I guess so, and I hope they dissapear immediately so I'd be on the top... :) also kidding :)

I have done my best to catch up with PMs to all interested parties: Thanks for your patience. Please PM about shipping as it may be prohibitive cost wise to some places in the states. I think the prices have been increased in time for Christmas or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back