Hub Centric Wheel Spacers

UPDATE: NOW SHIPPING!

IMG_20101223_142524.jpg

IMAG0002.jpg

Since I know some people have been looking for wheel spacers lately, I took it upon myself to do some investigating and some research. I have purchased an old set of Turfburn's hub-centric spacers to compare to.

All of my spacers will be made to fit vehicles with a 67.1mm bore and a 5X114.3 bolt pattern. These will fit: Protege, Mazda3, Mazda6, and possibly other vehicles. They will be made of aluminum and made to order. Here are the details:

3mm (1/8") spacers: $25 a pair

5mm (3/16") spacers: $30 a pair

8mm (5/16") spacers: $40 a pair

I will offer a $5 discount if you order a full set (total of 4) of either 3mm, 5mm, 8mm, or mixed. I can also make these in different sizes, such as 10mm, by request (extra charge). These prices are for the parts shipped.

PAYMENT: For those in the US, please send your payment to the PayPal email address "outrage_display@hotmail.com". Please include your Mazdas247 username and your desired spacers. For those outside of the US, please PM your shipping address and I will get a shipping quote ASAP (I will cover the first $5). Also, this is not my primary email, so if you have any questions and/or do send payment, please PM here so I am notified right away.

Last edited:
I will know tomorrow for sure... I had to wait on the 8mm quote since the 3mm and 5mm quote was in first. The 3mm and 5mm material was ordered late afternoon, and won't be shipping until tomorrow. If I get the quote in early enough, I will order the 8mm and it should all ship together. I do not see it costing anymore then $10 per set extra (from the 5mm).

I will know tomorrow for sure... I had to wait on the 8mm quote since the 3mm and 5mm quote was in first. The 3mm and 5mm material was ordered late afternoon, and won't be shipping until tomorrow. If I get the quote in early enough, I will order the 8mm and it should all ship together. I do not see it costing anymore then $10 per set extra (from the 5mm).

Ok great thank's for the info.

^ Will do.

Also, no word yet on the 8mm price, if I don't hear anything tomorrow, I will put in a new request and find out on Friday.

^^ jose what else u got done to it? i mean what are the goodies ur talkin bout in your sig?

FINALLY got a quote back on the 8mm (5/16") material. First post has been updated.

Added. Also, I will start taking payments once I get back to work on the 29th and know when I can get them out. From what everybody has said, the stock studs will work with 8mm spacers.

I wonder which thickness i need to run to bring my RX8 Wheels flush to my fenders, based on my wheel offset.. any clue guys ????

Back