Hub Centric Wheel Spacers

UPDATE: NOW SHIPPING!

IMG_20101223_142524.jpg

IMAG0002.jpg

Since I know some people have been looking for wheel spacers lately, I took it upon myself to do some investigating and some research. I have purchased an old set of Turfburn's hub-centric spacers to compare to.

All of my spacers will be made to fit vehicles with a 67.1mm bore and a 5X114.3 bolt pattern. These will fit: Protege, Mazda3, Mazda6, and possibly other vehicles. They will be made of aluminum and made to order. Here are the details:

3mm (1/8") spacers: $25 a pair

5mm (3/16") spacers: $30 a pair

8mm (5/16") spacers: $40 a pair

I will offer a $5 discount if you order a full set (total of 4) of either 3mm, 5mm, 8mm, or mixed. I can also make these in different sizes, such as 10mm, by request (extra charge). These prices are for the parts shipped.

PAYMENT: For those in the US, please send your payment to the PayPal email address "outrage_display@hotmail.com". Please include your Mazdas247 username and your desired spacers. For those outside of the US, please PM your shipping address and I will get a shipping quote ASAP (I will cover the first $5). Also, this is not my primary email, so if you have any questions and/or do send payment, please PM here so I am notified right away.

Last edited:
Hey so I actually went through all the pages of this thread and couldn't find an answer to this yet. Is anyone running the 5mm or 8mm on stock suspension and rims? My concern is rubbing when the car is loaded down, I end up carrying a lot of s*** in my car and don't want to have to worry about rubbing.

Thanks in advance

Hey so I actually went through all the pages of this thread and couldn't find an answer to this yet. Is anyone running the 5mm or 8mm on stock suspension and rims? My concern is rubbing when the car is loaded down, I end up carrying a lot of s*** in my car and don't want to have to worry about rubbing.

Thanks in advance

I wouldn't see any problems, many people run 5-8mm on a drop and FD's which are out further than the OEM rims.

Thanks in advance

I wouldn't see any problems, many people run 5-8mm on a drop and FD's which are out further than the OEM rims.

I can confirm, I was running 8m rear, 5mm front, tokico blues, eibach pro kit, racinghart msp rims and had no issues with rubbing. Packed 4 days worth of camping equipment, 3 friends and myself and still no issues with rubbing.

I can confirm, I was running 8m rear, 5mm front, tokico blues, eibach pro kit, racinghart msp rims and had no issues with rubbing. Packed 4 days worth of camping equipment, 3 friends and myself and still no issues with rubbing.

Good to know, Ill definitely put an order in when I have money again.

Will you be able to make custom size spacers? I need some 2mm spacers for my msp. Please let me know how much if it is possible. I will only need a pair.

Back