Team Pro 5 Introduction

EVADE

TEAM PRO 5 PRES.
Contributor
:
OPTION WAGON
Team Pro5 is a car club of all Protege5's with exceptions to its counter parts in different countries. We are based out of Honolulu,Hawaii on the island of Oahu.

Team Pro5 was founded in late 2002 by 4 original members. Dave(PRO5)former President, Keola(duMB Keola) Jarret(daKiNeP5) and Lanson(sn?). Many members have come and go though, but with Jarret still around and me taking over in 2006. The torch is still burning with more local members and currently expanding to the Mainland since 2008. Recently in 2010 with going International with memebers in Australia and Canada.

We welcome stock to modifed rides in joining. Having a good time driving and building the Pro5 is whats it about. Seeing old friends and making new ones is always a plus. PM me if your interested.

Aloha,
Efren Guillermo Jr.
Team Pro5 President
36704_1327634790521_1220475682_3077.jpg

Last edited:
Picture from my first Team Pro5 meet up at 2020
attachment.php

One of the first Team Pro5 island cruises
attachment.php

All back when the only parts available for our cars were drop springs and the Injen CAI. Look how stock everyone is!

Hey Efren, I was looking through my old pics on my computer and found the absolute, very first ever pic of Team PRO 5 the day it was created! There was 5 of us, myself, Keola, Lanson, Jarratt, and a dude that caused a riff in the club and was out within the first couple of months (he will remain nameless). I'll get to posting up some pic's just so the new members can see where the club all started and some of the things we did to the P5 back in the day!

Dave

Efren, here is the pic I was talking about. This is the very first ever pic of Team PRO5 the day it was officially created.....

groupprotege4.jpg

As you would say the OG's! From left to right: Lanson, Jarrett, Keola, Dave, and you guys don't need to know the last one....

Hi, I just acquired a good friends Protege 5 which has the TeamPro5 Sticker. Unfortunate he had to sell his P5 but I quickly snagged it up as I have been wanting one for some time now. This was his P5 ( post #4) :

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/show...o5-Roll-Call&p=5483107&viewfull=1#post5483107

Well I look forward on modding the P5 but keeping a lot of his mods as well. Unfortunately the KSport Suspension is gone as well as the turbo setup but I will be using this as a DD so N/A it will stay. I will be lowering it again though as I have always liked the " Stance " look. I find myself gravitating towards " The Stance Thread ". I do currently have a 2003.5 MSP I am finishing up ( project long over due ) and the Wife drives an 07 Speed3. So yea I really like Mazda's.

I have already PM'd EVADE so just waiting to see what's up.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back