Brake caliper bolts!

FlowMSP

:
03 Mazdaspeed Protege
Any easy way to break these loose? Retarded mazda must have used an impact to put them on. I couldnt budge them, even with blaster and all my weight on the wrench. Gotta love dealerships!

spray some PB or WD40 let it soak in then get a pipe big enough and long enough like 2-3ft to put over the end of the wrench to get more torque on it like a breaker bar. thats what I use I like it better because you get more torque

Last edited:
Had no breaker bar. Ended up coming close to straining my whole body just to break them loose with PB lol. Will be sore tomorrow prolly.

teah i took my car to get my tires put on at some mom and pop tire shop they torqued the hell out of the lugs.... im a pretty big guy and got some upper strength i couldnt get those lugs off to save my life. then I found a 3 ft pipe put it on the wrench and bam lugs removed. I like the breaker bar but sometimes its not enough. But glad to hear you got them off

Brakes and O2 sensor tricked for no cel done today. Tomorrow = wheels painted and rear swaybar bushings. Gonna be hot as hell lol.

Back