Post your recent pictures!

I feel special :) Congrats on your Miata!

IMG-20140323-00831_zpsa9c460cb.jpg

just waiting on spring.

^^^ The wheel color doesn't match your car.

Congrats on the Miata purchase, Jeff! :)

Sold the Pathfinder, bought the Armada:

20140419_184203.jpg

...and drove home a loaner Rogue because the dealership has a fix-it (the auto liftgate didn't work, and I want it to if I'm spending the money), and we worked a set of air-bag helper springs into the deal which they'll be installing. It might not even be totally necessary, but I very much like the piece of mind when towing.

The only Probe of its kind in the world - rear-wheel drive, KLZE, 6-speed, LSD, Miata subframes/control arms, and some other goodies....

0001290128_zps25a5e7e2.jpg

Sold the Pathfinder, bought the Armada:

20140419_184203.jpg

...and drove home a loaner Rogue because the dealership has a fix-it (the auto liftgate didn't work, and I want it to if I'm spending the money), and we worked a set of air-bag helper springs into the deal which they'll be installing. It might not even be totally necessary, but I very much like the piece of mind when towing.

My dad bought a fully loaded version of that when it first came out (little bit too much plastic for a $50000 truck). Good towing, but bad MPG, and low resell value. Overall it was pretty reliable and has a lot of room.

Back