Post your recent pictures!

Travel Air No. 1 (first one ever built)

IMGP3616.jpg

The Mystery Ship, only 5 of them ever built and it has a cruise speed of 235mph!

IMGP3603.jpg

EGTT, saw you at the meet. I was wearing a NE football hat and ended up eating a cheeseburger across from your car lol. She looks better in person!

Thanks cherry. I take that as a huge compliment cuz I'd say it looks damn good in pictures lol. At least I represented the 1st Gen pretty well.

Here's a pic of me resting on my protege's fender chillin' with the friends I rolled down with. This picture was taken by 1WICKED6. I was glad to have seen his 6 there because it is pristine and sexy!

Here's a pic of me resting on my protege's fender chillin' with the friends I rolled down with. This picture was taken by 1WICKED6. I was glad to have seen his 6 there because it is pristine and sexy!

Was this while I was gone for breakfast? or some other time.

Cherryalias, I saw you walking around with a Pats hat on ( s*** just wanted to say something cuz you a fellow Pats fan)...lol and wanted to say something but didnt know who's car was who. The New Hampshire corner was cool....Name tags are nice..lol. I had one but took off my hoodie and the name tag was in the car. Lots of Nice pics over on Flickr from the meet. Chefspot...I dont know how someone managed to get you at your car if everytime I went over you were never there..hahaha. I usually went over to the car only if I saw someone touching it and was like WTF they doing and would walk over. My kids were over there but they are full of no info...lol

7104652137_e5c1d20860_c.jpg

taken by TGNY
2 of my personal favorites...dont know who took them ..but I like them:
6957589396_711c905227_c.jpg

thanks JFMS6
7103463465_21002209c9_c.jpg

thanks BGfamilia

Last edited:
Yeah people need to learn not to touch what isn't theirs. Jamming your fingers into my fender/tire gap is NOT cool. My paint is falling off as is it doesn't need help.

PS. I was chilling behind the car for a little while and the guy who took the shot is a friend of mine so he knew I was there.

Latest posts

Back