abs, traction, and dsc off light

SHURIK

:
2006 MazdaSpeed 6
So, recently, i have been experiencing a few little problems. So my car is the rebuilt ms6. It was damaged to the front passenger side. Im sure the rim on that side is bent because i get a nice vibration in the steering wheel on the freeway, plus, i sent a nice dent in the wheel. Lately, i have been dribving, and once in a while when i start slowing down, the abs randomly turns on. Sometimes, the ABS light, the TRACTION light and the DSC OFF light turn on and stay on for a little while. What can this be? bad wiring? or can the wheel speed sensor be off? maybe its the bent rim? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

this happens to me when it rains...the dealer replaced the speed sensor before it still happens occasionally i just cut the car off and it resets it.

this happens to me when it rains...the dealer replaced the speed sensor before it still happens occasionally i just cut the car off and it resets it.

If the sensor itself is "good" then the wire to the module is chafing or damaged somewhere or the circuit board in the module itself is likely corroded or otherwise has an intermittent or "bad" connection. No magic, just undiscovered faults...

Back