Biggu's partout TONS of parts + STANCE COILOVERS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggu

:
2008.5 Mazdaspeed 3/92 Lexus SC300 + BOOST
Stance GR+ coilovers :$950 shipped I accidentally messed up the rear rubber bushing on the shock, stance is sending me a replacement mount so that will be brand new im just waiting on them to send them to me.
Great coil overs rides amazing no random noises, still unreleased so heres your chance to get one of the first sets, these have the camber plates in the front. you use the stock top hat on the rear shocks, just cut off the bump stop and bolt it to the coil over.
these have less then 1k miles on it so brand new still!

DSC_0611.jpg

DSC_0610.jpg

DSC_0609.jpg

All prices are shipped, I will not ship VIA USPS since they like to F over people and loose packages and say its not their problem. Shipping will probably be fedex or UPS.

Last edited:
Ok guys no longer have a mazda soo i have no use for this stuff!

Damn why didnt I see this before?
You and Jasen coulda installed this stuff for me yesterday ;)

updated the price of things, Let me know if your interested.

so i found out im in need of a twin disk clutch in my other car, All items are OBO!

Bump guys, $950 shipped to your door!

you can run these as is and once I get the new mount ill ship those to you. I was missing the rear spacers for the lower shock and thats why the lower mount got messed up. Stance sent me the new lower spacers and its works it just bothers me to know the bushing is a little loose so i requested they replace the mount.

Last edited:
Bump. Im not sure why these haven't sold yet. the mount should not scare you off, with the proper spacers that stance gave me the busing doesn't move. I just want the mount replaced because thats how I am.

These fit a Gen 2 correct? Also, when do you expect to have the new mount in?

Could you provide specs on these since they arent listed on their site yet?

Drop range, spring rates, etc.

Last question is, all the coilovers I have seen for this car use the stock type of spring damper setup for the rear, do you know why Stance when with this true coilover setup or what the advantages are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back