Mazda of the Month - VOTE NOW for June!

VOTE NOW for June!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IukekiniProtege FTW!!!

Yup. You gotta appreciate all the research, work and passion that went into that build, as opposed to simply slapping on off-the-counter bolt-on performance mods. Anyone with money to spare can do that! That Protege's build, however, was a work of love and it definitely shows! C'mon people, this month's voting is excitingly close! Time to show your appreciation for ingenuity!

No love for roadsters this month...maybe in a few months (since I haven't touched it in 6 months) I'll re-enter it and or the Speed6.

I wanna run, but I got too many loose ends to tie up before I wanna win just like when I won with the protege, I was on those stupid TSWs but I didn't think I was gonna win so who cares then BOOM, I won. lol.

Just a quick heads up everyone...I'll be sorting out a certain issue with the votes and announcing the winner very soon. Sorry for the delay (busy busy busy)!

I will post updates ASAP...As always, your patience is very much appreciated, thank you! :D

Congratulations to IukekiniProtege and major thanks to everyone who entered for June! (2thumbs)

Unfortunately, Grumpyjap has been disqualified for self-promotion which is against the MOTM Rules:

Capture%20%28Small%29.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back