FOR SALE 18" Chrome Mazda CX-9 Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davicho

:
ZoomZoom
Up for sale is a complete set (4) of OEM Mazda 18" x 7.5" CX-9 chrome wheels. These wheels came off my 2007 Mazda CX-9 Touring. They are in perfect condition with absoltely no scratches or curb rash. Two wheels have a small blemish near the center cap as pictured, but you can only tell it is there if you look closely. You may be able to polish them out, I never tried. I am asking for $400 or best offer plus shipping, and of course if you live locally you are more then welcome to pick them up to save on shipping. Wheels are sold only as a set and without TPMS.

Wheel specs:

Bolt Pattern: 5 x114.3
Hub Bore: 63mm
Size: 18" X 7.5"
Offset: +45mm

Please e-mail me: idavid76 at yahoo dot com or PM me here at the forums with any questions or offers.

th_1.jpg

th_2.jpg

th_4.jpg

th_6.jpg

th_7.jpg

th_3.jpg

th_5.jpg

http://s884.photobucket.com/albums/ac49/davichopower/

Last edited:

That is an ebay ad for a single used tire pressure sensor. Not so useful. Does anyone know what these things cost new. I presume the dealer parts dept can get them in quantity. Nice option to have for a set of snow tire wheels but it sounds like it could cost at least a couple hundred bucks for a set if a single used one is going for $30 on ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back