For Sale: 2008 Mazdaspeed 3 Wheels - Mint

Status
Not open for further replies.

VTEC_EATER

:
2008.5 Mazdaspeed3
Hey everyone,

I normally post on M3F or MSF, but I didn't want to leave you guys out on these, so I'm posting here as well. Lets hope I meet the criteria to sell here.

I have a set of Mazdaspeed wheels off my 2008.5 MS3 for sale. For those that don't know, the wheel specs are 5x114.3 18x7 +52.5 offset. They are in near mint condition barring the usual minor rock chips and tiny scratches in the lug holes from removing and installing the wheels. They have absolutely no curb rash on any of them. The worst damage any of them have are some ballpoint pen tip sized rock chips that you can not avoid. If you inspect the wheels from 6 inches away you will see them, but standing anything over 1 foot away and the wheels look absolutely mint. Heck it was hard to photograph the imperfections, so I'm not bothering posting the shots. Trust me, you will not be disappointed in these wheels at all. They have been washed inside and out and have received a fresh coat of wax so they are good to go. No TPMS modules are installed in these wheels, so you will need to either get those, or live without them.

I will offer shipping in the continental US and the wheels will be double boxed for extra protection. I don't have a price on shipping just yet, but if it comes to that I can get a quote pretty quick. I will also do local pick up as well. I am on the North side of Chicago and would be willing to meet in the Chicago area if need be.

Price on these is $575 + shipping. Like I said, they are in near mint condition and you will not be disappointed with them. I offer paypal for shipping or cash if local pick up.

On with the photos:

The happy family:
4623807193_6b229e2423_o.jpg

Wheel 1:
4624412996_18590c4164_o.jpg

Wheel 2:
4623807553_da63d068ee_o.jpg

Wheel 3:
4624413358_d810a69216_o.jpg

Wheel 4:
4624413674_f0f276f88a_o.jpg

Edit: Damn I can't change the thread title to say "For Sale." Maybe if a moderator sees this they can make the change.

Last edited:
too bad youre not from canadaland. i want a set of ms3 wheels and these are super clean! gl with the sale

Nice rims. Quick ? Why only gift option for? So if someone decides to pop 600+ into you're paypal and you don't ship them out, you wont be punished. Just to clarify, you can't dispute a claim on paypal if you send money as a gift. Just a heads up every1(drinks)

Edit: Damn I can't change the thread title to say "For Sale." Maybe if a moderator sees this they can make the change.
You got it! (2thumbs)

Nice rims. Quick ? Why only gift option for? So if someone decides to pop 600+ into you're paypal and you don't ship them out, you wont be punished. Just to clarify, you can't dispute a claim on paypal if you send money as a gift. Just a heads up every1(drinks)
Sinister's absolutely right here. Under no circumstances does Mazdas247 recommend sending anyone payment for an item "as a gift" unless you are fine with never seeing that money again.

I changed the Paypal option if it really makes people nervous. We can do the standard way if you like. I didn't know the "gift" option would be such an issue.

Anyways, the wheels are 24.9 lbs according to Wii Fit. I know the internet says they weigh 24 lbs even, but I'm going to trust Nintendo on this one.

I'm putting this on hold for the moment. My Motegi's were stolen last night and the car is currently sitting on blocks, so I might have to use these wheels again.

If things change I will put them back up for sale.

Sorry for the delay.

Damn... sorry to hear :(

PM me to unlock if things change...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back