M'z Custom Lip Spoilers Installed

joeboy

:
2010 MS3 CWP
Test fitted my M'z Custom kit last night. These are the authentic parts I ordered through Nextmod.com. They made molds off my original and their replica's are in stock now! Fitment was perfect so the replica's should be pretty darned good too! It's going in for paint next week to match the body color. Looks great in black but it disappears too easily.

I have Tein Super Street coilovers installed so my drop is about 1.7" all around. Clearance on the front lip to the ground is 3.75" and side skirts are just under 3.5". It's pretty low right now, may need to bump my ride height up a notch (but not much!).

IMG_4334.JPG

IMG_4335.JPG

IMG_4320.JPG

IMG_4330.JPG

IMG_4327.JPG

looks good, actually. have you noticed an increase in high speed stability from adding those? at your ride height, it looks like you would.

That looks pretty good, almost good enough to reconsider on getting a ms3

Wow the car looks sick! I think the black looks good but either painted or not car looks great!

Slightly off topic. Do you have the EDFC setup with you Coilovers? Which SS did you get. The one for the MZ3 or the one specific for MS3?

Test fitted my M'z Custom kit last night. These are the authentic parts I ordered through Nextmod.com. They made molds off my original and their replica's are in stock now! Fitment was perfect so the replica's should be pretty darned good too! It's going in for paint next week to match the body color. Looks great in black but it disappears too easily.

I have Tein Super Street coilovers installed so my drop is about 1.7" all around. Clearance on the front lip to the ground is 3.75" and side skirts are just under 3.5". It's pretty low right now, may need to bump my ride height up a notch (but not much!).

IMG_4334.JPG

IMG_4335.JPG

IMG_4320.JPG

IMG_4330.JPG

IMG_4327.JPG

looks amazing Joe =)

Slightly off topic. Do you have the EDFC setup with you Coilovers? Which SS did you get. The one for the MZ3 or the one specific for MS3?

The SS coilovers are for the Gen1. They are sprung perfectly for spirited daily driving without being overly harsh. For track, I'm certain a higher spring rate would be beneficial though. The thing like most about them is their damping control is noticeable and a good balance between compression/rebound since this model doesn't have independent compression/rebound controls.

I didn't get the EDFC, but I keep thinking about it! Damping controls for fronts are under the hood where you'd expect. The rears are also accessible inside the wheel well at the top of each damper. With a drop like mine, you have to jack it up a bit to get your hand in there but it's fast and easy with a good low profile jack.

Ride height adjustments are also easy and I've been able to do mine without even removing the wheels! Just jack it up and there's enough room to adjust the lock rings (front and rear).

Hope this helps.

The SS coilovers are for the Gen1. They are sprung perfectly for spirited daily driving without being overly harsh. For track, I'm certain a higher spring rate would be beneficial though. The thing like most about them is their damping control is noticeable and a good balance between compression/rebound since this model doesn't have independent compression/rebound controls.

I didn't get the EDFC, but I keep thinking about it! Damping controls for fronts are under the hood where you'd expect. The rears are also accessible inside the wheel well at the top of each damper. With a drop like mine, you have to jack it up a bit to get your hand in there but it's fast and easy with a good low profile jack.

Ride height adjustments are also easy and I've been able to do mine without even removing the wheels! Just jack it up and there's enough room to adjust the lock rings (front and rear).

Hope this helps.

Thank you, i want to eventually get some coilovers but i'm not sure who to go with. Its either BC, KW or TEIN. I like BC the best just because of how adjustable they are.

paint match for sure. i'm really liking these cars in white. paint matching those lips will really bring it all together.

edit: oh, and you on rpf1's. shiiiii, now i'm a fan.

Love the looks on your car! I would definetly NOT paint them! leave them as they are...

The contrast just makes it better IMO... kinda looks a bit a-la-Mazda3MPS (MS3, UK-Spec) with the back bumper painted... (like I did mine...)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Whichever way you go, itll look amazing, so far, it does!

i think it gets a little lost in the shadows being black. they're very subtle for the most part, but they dont look stock at this point. paint matched, and it would look like it came like that. which says alot for aftermarket parts imho.

looks amazing, but seriously..... can you even make it up driveways and such? gonna snap one day for sure ;(

Back