Uploading Contacts from BB only adds first number into phone book

VTHiker

Just got my 2010 CX-9 Touring last week. Loving it! I uploaded my contacts from my Blackberry Tour to the phone book on the CX-9. I noticed it only list one number for each contact. For example: John Doe has entries in my BB for home, mobile, work. Only the home number transfers. Any work around?

Isn't that easier if you separately store them?
Otherwise, you can't call by voice?
I do stuff like:
John Doe - Home
John Doe - Mobile
John Doe ...

Same Issue & Frustrations with the CX-9 Phone

I have the same issue here; I can only get the first imported number from my BB phone book. For me, having separate entries for each person's phone number would be ridiculous.

Ironically, I've noticed that the voice phone book allows for multiple numbers under one contact... it always asks, "Home, Mobile, Office or Other?" So it would seem logical that the system would offer this on the imported phone book?!?

Lastly, after I first imported my BB phone book the CX-9 allowed me to dial those names verbally. Now that I have verbally added other entries, it only seems to consider those when I give the verbal command to call. Am I going crazy or has anyone else experienced this? Is there a way to revert to the default capability of verbally calling imported numbers?

I just check imported phonebook which was from my iPhone, all different numbers within a contact were imported.
Mine is 2010 CX-9 GT.

Back