Bikingpro5 supercharged Protege5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I monitor all technology in the schools of my county. We stand at 83 schools and are growing every year. All our technology is constantly growing and updating. The largest part of my job is talking to tech facilitators and teachers at each school with tech issues. I resolve them from my cubicle...There are some dumb people in this world :(

its only going to get worst.. ah cubicle, i traded that in for a nice big office a few years ago.. i even have a view now within our building..

oh ordered spacer from Azuelke, hopefully they are here soon so i can slap on the newly coated wheels..

I share a large office with 3 other colleagues. We have the cubicle separator walls and are side by side make a long narrow office. This is my first desk job, everything else has been some sort of physical labor

I share a large office with 3 other colleagues. We have the cubicle separator walls and are side by side make a long narrow office. This is my first desk job, everything else has been some sort of physical labor

ah that sucks in a way, but least you have some space..

IMG-20120509-00357.jpg

I share an office with the senior engineer, been good friends since i was knee high. He's been like a mentor for me throughout the years. He got me this job.

more parcels..

received my spacers from Adam (Azuelke) today, all i can say is these are quality pieces and other small business could learn a few things from him. Quick shipping, great packaging and the fit perfect, not to mention fast communication.

IMG-20120515-00401.jpg

IMG-20120515-00402.jpg

started to clean under the car..

IMG-20120515-00404.jpg

more parcels..

received my spacers from Adam (Azuelke) today, all i can say is these are quality pieces and other small business could learn a few things from him. Quick shipping, great packaging and the fit perfect, not to mention fast communication.

Make sure to get some before and after shots!

Do you plan on running extended studs with those spacers?? It would be highly recommended!

Those are 8mm spacers, running stock studs would be fine.

When I ran a 8mm spacer on the front, my wheel came off at 40mph. 4 threads arnt enough, don't risk it

Absolutely, I knew nothing at the time and I learnd my leason the hard and expensive way. Glad to see people are learning as well

i have ms3 rims wonder what size of spacer would be nice. also JT after all i think i could use one of those 636 vc's since i have the 1.8 coil conversion now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back