Bikingpro5 supercharged Protege5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmm...extra stuff *drools* maybe you should bring that pile with you when you come visit JT. I know a P5 that could use that kind of TLC lol

Mmm...extra stuff *drools* maybe you should bring that pile with you when you come visit JT. I know a P5 that could use that kind of TLC lol

If i come visit you can be rest assured your P5 will get some TLC..

so fans are installed and TC is mounted and hoses/fittings are done. Just waiting for the parts to be coated this week in a nice ceramic coating and then its time for some fun..(hopefully)

Black ceramic?

ya, just had to get ll of my piping done so its all matching black.. i hate miss matched colors especially black, everything is being coated this black

377535_159417800833492_100002958201862_233800_1576107659_n.jpg

Yeah, I would love to do my pillars and ceiling black, but the interior is called "off black" it's really grey. My plastidip console is a tad too dark.

^those pipes are beautiful btw

Yeah, I would love to do my pillars and ceiling black, but the interior is called "off black" it's really grey. My plastidip console is a tad too dark.

^those pipes are beautiful btw

ya those are not mine lol, i just told him what color i wanted based on his gallery and seeing the parts in his shop. It was nice when i dropped the parts off i actually watched him prep the pieces since he would be doing them today. He has my inlet/outlet all the IC piping and a few brackets so the blacks will match. Hate doing things twice but such is life sometimes.

I think it's a great idea. My worst fear would be all of that black retaining more heat

from what I've been told it not going to change much for heat, the ceramic will help keep some of the heat out plus the other heat proofing i still have to install.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back