Bikingpro5 supercharged Protege5

Status
Not open for further replies.
That will have to happen.

I live an hour outside of Ottawa, you have an open invitation to come over for discussion, BBQ and I can put you up for the night.

That will have to happen.

I live an hour outside of Ottawa, you have an open invitation to come over for discussion, BBQ and I can put you up for the night.

thanks

well carpet is back in and now i can comfortable wire the gauges and finish cleaning the interior.

IMG-20120421-00252.jpg

well today was a productive day inside the garage since it was raining too much to be outside..

wiring is all finished inside the car now thanks to a good friend of mine who helped me with the soldering, so i could figure out how to run the rest of the vacuum lines and gauges wires into the car. Also made a gasket to cover where the AC used to run out of the interior into the engine bay.

catch can brackets are all finished and lines/fittings are sized just need to wait for the last fittings to arrive so i can finish those.

trying to figure out how to mount the trans cooler and fans now and think its figure out just need to wait for the fittings and hoses to arrive so i can build the brackets to mount everything.

IMG-20120422-00254.jpg

That bumper foam adds 0.0000002 seconds to your 1/4 mile time, yO! Weight reduction FTW.

Looking good, JT. I like that you post pics on a daily basis. :)

That bumper foam adds 0.0000002 seconds to your 1/4 mile time, yO! Weight reduction FTW.

Looking good, JT. I like that you post pics on a daily basis. :)

haha thanks, I try.. right now I'm trying to figure out how to make the inlet/outlets so that they can flow better.. this engine bay is tight.

Hi, You are my role model in Poland. Very nice mazda:D
Your modifications I like very much. Good luck with future plans :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back