How to change the license plate lamp bulb

i had to take off the hole back panel. like inside the car. then from there its pretty straight forward! its kinda hars getting the clips out and unpluggung the bulb IMO

I had to replace a bulb last month. The little plastic cover slides to the right and pops out. It's just really tough to make it pop out. I ended up using a big pair of channel locks and gently sliding the plastic cover to the right and popping it out. They're in there pretty good, but you'll get 'em.

Maybe you got it already. But yeah I didn't have to take off anything. Just push the plastic cover very hard to the arrow direction. I remember that I have to loose two bolts next to the cover to make the process easier.

hell i just ripped the plastics off ( not forcefully... just pulled it ) and pushed the plastic clips on the blub lenses out to get the assembly out and then changed the bulbs out to LED's and cleaned the lenses and made them clear again....

Maybe you got it already. But yeah I didn't have to take off anything. Just push the plastic cover very hard to the arrow direction. I remember that I have to loose two bolts next to the cover to make the process easier.

THANK'S.. THAT SOUND'S ALOT EASiER THEN PULLiNG OFF THE PANEL. i THOUGHT THAT'S WHAT THE ARROW MENT, BUT i DiDN'T WANT TO BREAK iT.

hell i just ripped the plastics off ( not forcefully... just pulled it ) and pushed the plastic clips on the blub lenses out to get the assembly out and then changed the bulbs out to LED's and cleaned the lenses and made them clear again....

LOL.. THANK'S FOR THE HELP. i THiNK i SHOULD CLEAN THE LENSE TO, CAUSE MAN ARE THEy DiRTy! LOOK'S LiKE iT NEVER GOT CLEANED.;)

Back