WTB: MP5 AC pump sensor? and Trans sensor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

McBadass

:
2009 MS3
ok so these 2 parts are from a 03 MP5 I dont know what these 2 components are called but by looking at the pics maybe you can tell what they are. A name would be really appreciated so I can run down to Mazda and get them.... or maybe if you got an extra I can buy it from you

ACpump.jpg

ACpump2.jpg

and the transmission sensor (rpm doesnt show up now since one of the wires was stripped out.... oh and I think the picture is upside down)
transthingy.jpg

The first picture looks like the Pressure Sensor for the power steering. The part number is GE4T-32-230. Mazda wants a lot of money for such a small part so make sure that is the Pressure Sensor. And if you buy a used one make sure it's from a 2.0liter engine as I believe the smaller engines use a different sensor.

When your car is idling and you turn the Steering Wheel do your RPM's go down? If it does then it probably is your sensor.

When idling and I turn my steering wheel, my rpm's drop a lil bit. Does this mean I should replace sensor?

The first picture looks like the Pressure Sensor for the power steering. The part number is GE4T-32-230. Mazda wants a lot of money for such a small part so make sure that is the Pressure Sensor. And if you buy a used one make sure it's from a 2.0liter engine as I believe the smaller engines use a different sensor.

When your car is idling and you turn the Steering Wheel do your RPM's go down? If it does then it probably is your sensor.

I went down to Mazda and they said they couldnt find one... they just called it by its part number and I dont remember it. the other one for the trans they can get for $51... so I guess I gotta play the game and buy that )^: my idle is way messed up, so it probs is that pressure sensor (or at least hopefully)

I went down to Mazda and they said they couldnt find one... they just called it by its part number and I dont remember it. the other one for the trans they can get for $51... so I guess I gotta play the game and buy that )^: my idle is way messed up, so it probs is that pressure sensor (or at least hopefully)

Here ya go...

http://www.trademotion.com/partloca...tege&year=2003&catalogid=1&displayCatalogid=0

$90 for the pressure sensor. Tell those tards down at the dealership that they suck :) - how can you tell a customer that you just can't find a part?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back