My MSP #2015

:
2007 Mazdaspeed6 Grand Touring
100_0172.jpg

100_0173.jpg

100_0174.jpg

Last edited:
need to upload the photos to a site like photobucket, flickr etc..

I quoted your post and saw the links are there, but they're linked to your email.

if you press the edit button it'll show you what I did. if you view the pics in photobucket it will actually give you the code to paste in here.

yeah you are right there, i was looking at ones at dealers and they needed just as much paint work done to them as ill have to do on this one, difference they wanted $8800

323 you are correct, there's no motor in it, I stopped today to see about getting it rebuilt so I think I'm going to go forged, and get the head PnP and valves done. Also ill be putting the seats in it so they'll be getting used, ill probably swap the passenger seat cover that's in it now with the drivers seat I got from you, well if its possible

Last edited:
i think the seatbelt thing might be in the way. not sure but i know the two knob holes on the side of the seat wont line up

I'm just going to use the covers not the cushion or anything so it should hopefully work with some light modifications

yeah i was referring to the covers. if you take a look at the seats now, the driver seat and passenger seat have the adjustable knobs on opposite sides. you could however sew up the existing holes and create new ones on the other side of the seat cover and it should be just fine :)

Back