Turbo Rotary Mazda B2600i Minitruck Build!

ce5746865bbd7094c160cffbe28f4519.jpg

9ab9611978a6cfaba270503dd775354b.jpg

Should be picking up my frame next weekend!

Looking good. At first I thought the picture was reversed till I remembered that it's right hand drive.

Me likes shiney bits. When does it all get put back together so we can see the whole work of art.

Me likes shiney bits. When does it all get put back together so we can see the whole work of art.

Well its gotta be done by the first week of November. Unfortunately ive been out of town for work for the last month and not sure when ill be headed back home. Its gonna be tight but we will get it done!

Finally home from North Dakota. Taking my frame to Ft. Collins tomorrow to start getting this truck back together. Got about 2 months left

The hardware looks really good on the frame. I thought you were going to go with a gunmetal color on the powder coat though?

Really like the fact that the bed and cab are all one piece now along with the bead rolling work on the bed walls.

*Edit - Just noticed the work on the tail gate and roll pan as well. Looking sharp!

Last edited:
The hardware looks really good on the frame. I thought you were going to go with a gunmetal color on the powder coat though?

Really like the fact that the bed and cab are all one piece now along with the bead rolling work on the bed walls.

*Edit - Just noticed the work on the tail gate and roll pan as well. Looking sharp!

Just wait my friend. Just wait...

Back