Turbo Rotary Mazda B2600i Minitruck Build!

Do you have a close up how the coils are mounted to the top of the engine?

I dont. Not off the top of my head.

Pretty simple bracket i made that i will remake now that i know that they will fit under there. It was a super tight fit, but you dont have that problem!

822f145caa0cdb4890df28519900b548.jpg

2fcf557b0eda49948219829e980cb5fc.jpg

9171354768f3590772faeb08ad3e0a08.jpg

c567b74d793438aede2c4419623f58c7.jpg

Found some for you lol.

Basically just offset them on a flat piece of 1/8" steel and drilled holes for all thread then welded it on the backside then cut out a pattern in it. Will eventually have one cut out on the plasma table though.

I dont. Not off the top of my head.

Pretty simple bracket i made that i will remake now that i know that they will fit under there. It was a super tight fit, but you dont have that problem!

Found some for you lol.

Basically just offset them on a flat piece of 1/8" steel and drilled holes for all thread then welded it on the backside then cut out a pattern in it. Will eventually have one cut out on the plasma table though.

Thanks! My intake manifold and throttle body sit closer to the block than the stock setup so I'll have to take a look to see if I can try something like that. I don't like my current setup with the coils behind the driver's headlight. I also have a coil-on-plug setup for these coils that would be super-compact but installing everything requires modification to the coil body, which I'm hesitant to do.

Thanks! My intake manifold and throttle body sit closer to the block than the stock setup so I'll have to take a look to see if I can try something like that. I don't like my current setup with the coils behind the driver's headlight. I also have a coil-on-plug setup for these coils that would be super-compact but installing everything requires modification to the coil body, which I'm hesitant to do.

I bet you can come up with something

I forget, have you fired the engine yet? Is Chris Ludwig also providing a baseline tune for you?

Still have not fired the engine.

I have a shop in Greeley Colorado that will be doing a base tune hopefully within the next few weeks once wiring is complete.

Nice throwback to the original design. I'm digging it! Can't wait to see it finished. If you ever attend a show in the North Texas area let me know. I'd like to see the truck in person.

Nice throwback to the original design. I'm digging it! Can't wait to see it finished. If you ever attend a show in the North Texas area let me know. I'd like to see the truck in person.

Hmm, North Texas...

I know theres a show in Conroe that I want to hit next year around this time, but thats not even close to you. Guess we will see once it gets closer. You could always go to SEMA to see the truck this year!

Hmm, North Texas...

I know theres a show in Conroe that I want to hit next year around this time, but thats not even close to you. Guess we will see once it gets closer. You could always go to SEMA to see the truck this year!

Wish I could make it to SEMA thats the place of dreams for a guy like me

Back