1998 626 2.5 has spark and fuel presure wont start

plowboy

Just want to start by sayin high and im new to this forum This car has me puzzled has no engine codes has spark fuel pressure within spec injector ohm reading within spec crank shaft sensor ohms within spec timing belt still on corrrect marks what is weird is if i hold the accelerator to the floor it will almost start and it does this with the camshaft position sensor plugged in and not plugged in but the ohms check out on it also i dont think it is the ecm because it dont think i would still get the spark and it almost startin with the acc pedal down any help would be greatly appreciated

Just want to start by sayin high and im new to this forum This car has me puzzled has no engine codes has spark fuel pressure within spec injector ohm reading within spec crank shaft sensor ohms within spec timing belt still on corrrect marks what is weird is if i hold the accelerator to the floor it will almost start and it does this with the camshaft position sensor plugged in and not plugged in but the ohms check out on it also i dont think it is the ecm because it dont think i would still get the spark and it almost startin with the acc pedal down any help would be greatly appreciated

I would make sure the check engine light is coming on, i assume that because you did scan for codes...
I would disconnect on of the injector connectors and connect a node light or use a test light to see if there's power and see if the system is being grounded by the computer.. When you crank the engine over the light should blink if you have it jumped with a node or a test light. That is a test I would do ..... I don't think the cam thing means much, and I know testing the injector circuit will tell ya something valuable.

Back