Power door lock/Centralized door lock feature not availbale in iSport 4dr Sedan

Ashok_672

Hello All

I got my 2010 Mazda 3 iSport model. So far I am very pleases with the car except for one annoying manual door lock feature. I called my dealer to install a power lock system with remote keyless entry and he said that he does not have factory parts for that.

He did say that iSport has the keyless entry module installed in it by defualt. Does that mean that doors capable of operating on power if I can get keyless remote and program. I absolutely do no have any idea on this.

Could anyone please suggest a way to go about this ?

Although the spec says it has automatic door lock, it actually does not have that in iSport model.

I just called the dealer and confirmed. Could someone suggest if I can install a aftermarket powe door lock system with remote keyless entry for 2010 iSpoer 4 dr sedan? If so, could you please point me who does that?
Also what would be the cost for it roughly?

I was going to get the sport, but after I saw it didn't have the power door locks, I went to the touring model, which had the power door locks. Glad my salesman pointed that out, or I would have been in your shoes.

I just posted in another thread about adding power windows and locks to my daughters 2007 mazda 3. If I understand correctly that you already have a keyless entry reciever and power windows, you then would have the correct wire harness in the doors. You may only have to change the door lock modules in the doors and buy and program the key fob transmitters.
Any information regarding the keyless receiver I need for my 2007 mazda 3 would
helpful and appreciated.

Back