Lotek Pod and Prosport Gauges, How can I keep them together?

StormTrooper6

:
2006 Mazdaspeed6 Sport
I got the Lotek Pod, purely based on the budget lol and I was just messing around before I install them tommorrow and I put a guage through one of the pod holes and now i'm wondering how to keep it firmly in there, I'd imagine it has something to do with this metal bracket but this instructions are as clear as thick fog. Any help would be greatly appreciated. You guys always pull through :D

-Nick

I used a hot glue gun. Put a little glue on top, bottom, right, left of gauge and it stays there np. Chose hot glue because it comes off easily if I need to remove.

i used the brackets.. ill lift up my pod tomorrow and snap a quick pic for ya.. its pretty easy.. never thought of using hot glue.. may give it a try.. ill try to post it early in the morning..

Last edited:
I actually had to force mine into the holes...tight fit! But I used the metal brackets also. Had to get creative with my dremel and the cutoff wheel for the prosport brackets as they are too long!

I actually had to force mine into the holes...tight fit! But I used the metal brackets also. Had to get creative with my dremel and the cutoff wheel for the prosport brackets as they are too long!

Yea the brackets are way too long and since i don't have a dremel, I'm trying to find alternate solutions lol. But keep them rolling in, i'm getting great ideas. Still eagerly waiting for boostedspd6's pics

the brackets fit without cutting them or using a dremel tool of any kind.. there should be 4 little screws provided with the kit. use the longer ones.. heres how my setup looks.. excuse the wires everywhere.. u dont see them anyways, everything has electrical tape on it where they connect though..

100_0329.jpg

100_0327.jpg

honestly its super easy to install them.. hopefully this helps.. i know the pics are alittle blurry but u should get the basic idea for what u need to do.. remember i didnt cut anything!!! u shouldnt have to.

Last edited:
the brackets fit without cutting them or using a dremel tool of any kind.. there should be 4 little screws provided with the kit. use the longer ones.. heres how my setup looks.. excuse the wires everywhere.. u dont see them anyways, everything has electrical tape on it where they connect though..

100_0329.jpg

100_0327.jpg

honestly its super easy to install them.. hopefully this helps.. i know the pics are alittle blurry but u should get the basic idea for what u need to do.. remember i didnt cut anything!!! u shouldnt have to.

alright i'm gonna go see if i can secure it like that now so i can get prepared for the morning install.

Back