Black car with ... color wheels...

kulka89

:
Mazda 3 Hatchback
Black car with WHITE wheels... Update on page #2.

Hey,
Well i got tired of blacked out theme on my car.. so to work is going everything that needs to be done to pull off some other "new" color...
My car is black (really?) and i was thinking... white wheels (stock ones), white badges... maybe some interior trim?...
shoot your ideas... thanks!

edit... photo of the car (recent)
DSC_9029.jpg

Last edited:
ya I think white would be my last pick, only after pink. Gunmetal would be nice, but do what you think is best

i dont understand the point in having black rims. i like it if it has chrome lips.,.thats all.,,i always liked white rims though :D

there's a HUGE difference between black wheels on a white car and white wheels on a black car, one works amazingly and one just doesn't look right.......as said before, go with bronze or gold.

here's a photo of my buddy's NA BM 3hatch with bronze ms6 wheels
DSC_0650_1_2.jpg

well as far as i looked over the pictures of black cars with white rims, they are not bad..
i am tired of all blacked out theme and i want to be unique in a way... not feelin other colors tho... especially on a stock rims....

to paint them i send them down, primer them and paint with "high performance wheel" spray paint, and clear coat them...

I like white rims. My opinion about bronze and golds are that they are weird looking but that could just be me. I like graphite though.

Back