MS3 Rear Wiper Blade Replacement

hanzo040107

:
07 Mazda MS3 GT Black Mica
Has anyone tried to replace their rear wiper blade? Do you have to go the dealership route to get it replaced? The plastic on the stock blade makes it next to impossible to just buy an aftermarket blade. I want to try & use the original plasstics that come on the blade. Is there a replacement brand that can be swapped in without having to change the whole wiper arm itself? If anyone has done this, chime in. Thanks.

Has anyone tried to replace their rear wiper blade? Do you have to go the dealership route to get it replaced? The plastic on the stock blade makes it next to impossible to just buy an aftermarket blade. I want to try & use the original plasstics that come on the blade. Is there a replacement brand that can be swapped in without having to change the whole wiper arm itself? If anyone has done this, chime in. Thanks.

yea i tried....couldnt find anything so i left it as is. every book and catalog with replacement parts wouldnt show anything for the hatchs. so i gave up and bought some rain-x latitudes for the front and called it a day.

Yeah I bought some good replacements for the front cause one was starting to seperate, can't remember the brand off hand but is similar to the Rain-X ones but offered a lifetime warranty. Kinda wanna put a good blade on the back too if I could.

easier/cheaper to just replace the rubber on the stock blade... the entire frame is plastic so it won't ever rust... you can tell whoever tells you that you need a new blade because it gets "rusted" to stfu

the owner's manual shows you how to replace the rubbers on the wipers... real easy

Back