FS: Stock MSP Turbo Setup (turbo, lines, mani, s-pipe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metallic36

:
2003 Mazda6 3.0L Speed Yellow
Bought this to put on my car when I sold it, but I have decided to keep my current setup on my car and sell it that way.

Stock MSP turbo, exhaust mani, s-pipe, and turbo lines. Everything has 30K miles on it. The turbo spools smooth and freely, has no shaft play, in awesome condition! The S-pipe has the three bolts for mounting to your exhaust, they are in perfect condition. The only thing you would need is a new oil feed line. It comes with the other lines you need and everything is already connected, ready to install.

Paypal is carpediemarabians@yahoo.com

Selling everything together, not wanting to separate. Priced at $700 shipped within the USA, $735 shipped to Canada. Will be shipped through either UPS or USPS Priority Mail, buyer's choice :) Will also include a discount to the buyer for the purchase of an Altered Customs FMIC kit if desired.
SOLD!!!

Attachments

• 100_4508.JPG
    100_4508.JPG
    314.8 KB · Views: 180
  • 100_4509.JPG
    100_4509.JPG
    253 KB · Views: 162
  • 100_4510.JPG
    100_4510.JPG
    206.2 KB · Views: 155
  • 100_4511.JPG
    100_4511.JPG
    284.8 KB · Views: 153
  • 100_4512.JPG
    100_4512.JPG
    312.9 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
I am NA as well at the moment. But in less than, lets say x amount of days, I'll be boosted.

Conclusion to statement=buy the kit from her pronto!

most people run bpv set up.. if you run VTa.. you will need to run the Relocated maf.. no fuel management if you dont plan on boosting over 6psi.. stock MSP ecu takes care of that

BOV since it's the easy way to go with my kit, the kit relocates the MAF already, Short Ram Intake (I sell those too..) along with the BOV flange pipe, and then maybe a SS AFC if you are boosting more, and the oil return line.

don't i also need a bov and fuel management sys?

I may have the oil pan on my car for sale once I boost. I have a spare that i'll be tapping for the oil return. "If" I ever go back to NA, i'll just get a nut to put on the ATP oil return fitting. So yeah, get this kit, save some money and then get her FMIC kit etc. If your concerned about finances and decide buying a intercooler and then universal piping like i did, don't do it! just save and buy her fmic kit! save yourself the headache

I may have the oil pan on my car for sale once I boost. I have a spare that i'll be tapping for the oil return. "If" I ever go back to NA, i'll just get a nut to put on the ATP oil return fitting. So yeah, get this kit, save some money and then get her FMIC kit etc. If your concerned about finances and decide buying a intercooler and then universal piping like i did, don't do it! just save and buy her fmic kit! save yourself the headache

yea im going to def buy the kit and da fmic and pick it up, i jus have to sell my dirtbike 1st to get the money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back