fuse box cover

SMOKEYS36SHOP

:
2007 Mazdaspeed 6
so a friend of mine who has the same car and color as i do has a metal shop and made me a stainless steel fuse box cover and he is working on some kinda either battery cover or a battery case kinda like how the speed 3 has one. just thought i would throw it out here cause i really like it

Attachments

• 0615090825a.jpg
    0615090825a.jpg
    349 KB · Views: 330
  • 0615090825b.jpg
    0615090825b.jpg
    382.4 KB · Views: 331
That looks fantastic. You guys should look at partnering up and selling some of those.

I'm sure he could probably manipulate aluminum as well. (Just something to consider.)

well i throw ideas and he makes it . he doesn't want to deal with creating a business out of it online but i just might force him haha..he said he would cut me a deal if i wanted to run the whole online business idea but i wanted to make a few more pieces .. 1 is a battery cover like i said and 2 is some kind of either aluminum or stainless steel hood insert. he said stainless steel draws heat away from the engine so im not sure about this but maybe the hood insert might help heat soaking a little...but at the same time stainless steel is very heavy which may end up turning into creating a aluminum insert in the hood instead...but the mirrored look up under the hood would look amazing.

Yea, polished aluminum just wouldn't be the same feel (mirror finish).

I would probably be interested in buying some items from you guys.

Is that Mazdaspeed logo etched? Or is it a sticker?

its a white sticker.

well i have to talk to him to see what he really wants to do. like i said i want him to create some kind of battery box first to match it . once that is done then i will post more pics .

If you plan to go any further with selling this you will need to get APPROVED VENDOR STATUS for the forum....

i know i know..i haven't said anything really about selling it..sorry not trying to create any problems...my friend and i are still working on other ideas right now...i will make sure that if i plan on selling something i will follow all forum rules

Back