DSCF1723.jpg

DSCF1714.jpg

DSCF1713.jpg

DSCF1720.jpg

DSCF1725.jpg

DSCF1724.jpg

DSCF1733.jpg

DSCF1748.jpg

haha yeah well i got one uploading right now its jist takin forever.. n its mostly from the cock pit view.. i'm gonna be gettin some more footage of it in action n i'll post up asap.. so lemme kno what yaw think ;)

Yeah it came out purty good huh lol i did it on my way to work yesterday lol subscribe me on youtube yo!!

what can i search in youtube to pull up those videos? i cant look on the pc at work becaues of firewalls andwhatnot so im using my phone.

haha yeah thats hks for ya n compressor surge is a flutter sound n not as high pitched n loud.. if you look up hks ssqv they all pretty much sound the same as mine... i have it hooked up to a vac block thats tapped into the brake booster line

hmm maybe its just that insert that you have, i have seen a ton of hks ssqv and i know the high pitched loud shreek your talking about, it just sounded like a flutter to me, but it could just be the video, i mean your car is put together correctly, doubt you messed up on something as simple as a bov lol. any in cabin vids?

lol well the bov does have a somewhat flutter sound to it but u can tell the different between the surge n bov.. lol after all it is called the SUPER SEQUENTIAL LOL yeah theres a vid on there from inside the cabin but cant hear it as good cuz the wind

Last edited:
Back