FS: TRZ Dogbone Motor Mount & Transmission Mount

Status
Not open for further replies.
bump for the perfect setup, it definitely seems harsh at first but will soften up immensely. the performance benefit from this combo is HUGE, and this is a great deal! good luck with the sale!

^^Sure, $75 shipped a piece for each if you both want.

You both have PM.

Last edited:
I am in for the rear engine mount...@ $75.00 inclusive shipping. Let me know if you want me to PayPal the funds now (give me your account name) or want to confirm that the other fellow is still in for the tranny mount although I don't see why that would matter if I'm ready to go...

Let me know,

Craig

How does the Medieval tranny mount feel? I have one waiting to instal, but the quality looks a little cheap compared to the Medieval rear MM.

ms3=evokilla said:

No PM's my friend, didnt come through.

Circle9 said:
How does the Medieval tranny mount feel? I have one waiting to instal, but the quality looks a little cheap compared to the Medieval rear MM.

It feels much less intrusive and alot more comfortable than the TRZ did for me. There is a little bit more engine movement than with the TRZ but well worth the added comfort. I agree the workmanship is not at the level of the TRZ pieces but I think it still does the trick, I cant see it anymore so who cares.

gedney stoute said:
do you still have trans mount email at gstoute@msn.com what brand is it .

Yep its still available. Its made by Medieval.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back