NEMOC Random BS Thread

Funny you bring that up, she's mad me and frozen 20 dinners! I think she's afraid I won't eat if she doesn't make something[emoji3]. No snow or ice here, all rain....so far the winter has been good from a snow/commute perspective. Of course I'm leaving 15 mins earlier than I did so that helps! Might head into the auto show sat. And hook up with chris.
Looking forward to sun night! [emoji464]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, you can't say that she doesn't take care of ya. haha Yes, I will agree and hope it continues that way.

I'm sure you are. Jared won't watch, says they play better when he doesn't watch the games. hahahaha

Hey guys, I'm still planning on checking out the New England Auto Show in Boston on Saturday. I'll be in the parking lot about 9:45am to take the shuttle to the entrance. Send me a txt if you want to join. 5zero8-380-2181. Can't stay too late because Amanda has something in the afternoon.

Have fun at the auto show.

Mary and I took out some of the carpet in the RV in the main area. Floor was part vinyl and carpet. Did some poking and it seemed that the vinyl was underneath the carpeting as well. Took a risk and pulled the carpet and sure enough vinyl was underneath. Huge improvement as the carpet was getting poor. Much easier to clean now.

Agreed, but we no choice in the matter. Confuses me why they would vinyl the entire then layer carpet on part of it. Not a fan of any carpeting myself.

Sup? I know the car show is the weekend, any other plans? Our daughter will be taking a dip in the Delaware River tomorrow for charity. It's her Senior year so she says she has to do it, years past she has volunteered to work it but never plunged. We think she's crazy.

You should go with her Jeff.

Off to Destin tomorrow and then Monday we are moving to another RV park.

To support her from dryland, nice and warm, sure thing! :)

Safe travels! Where would the new RV park be located?

Saw that Marlon posted up about an email being sent regarding Sebring. Wonder if this means the corral might be back on?

We are getting there. OT is going good for my head, some of the tests make me feel like I'm back in Kindergarten. Just started PT on my knee and man....I swear that people go into PT because they like to inflict pain on people, the bonus is that it's legal and they get paid. lol Awaiting an inspection report on an NC out in AR. If it checks out, then the paperwork should be done in a day. Just trying to source a shipper for transportation. Member on m.net has referred DAS saying he's used them multiple times. Got a quote of $899 from them, so it's a matter of the details...pick up day and delivery day.

Hey guys, I'm still planning on checking out the New England Auto Show in Boston on Saturday. I'll be in the parking lot about 9:45am to take the shuttle to the entrance. Send me a txt if you want to join. 5zero8-380-2181. Can't stay too late because Amanda has something in the afternoon.

Couldn't make it [emoji30] how was it.

yo, morning...off to NC next week to drop robin off for her 4 month nanny job...i'll be going down or she'll be coming back at least once a month...also going on vaca to hilton head apr 5th for a week. school was cancelled, not enough students signed up so no teaching this year :(....
hope everyone is staying warm and in good health...everyone around me is getting sick!

Mark, where in NC? Maybe we could meet up on our way home?

The old girl turned 130K today, still running like a top. Of course that doesn't include the 15k or so under towing. Gave her a good cleaning and had to change my first burnt bulb, pass side turn indicator.

Oh yes I know from my accident 4yrs ago. To this day I still do my exercises and stretches I learned then. Now I have a few more that I can use. Saw the Neuro today and she cleared me to return to work on Monday following the limitations set by the Ortho. Baby steps.

Safe travels Mark! Sorry to hear about teaching, I know you enjoyed doing it. And stay away from those sick people and wash those hands....often!

Nice Bruce! That's pretty darn good for an OEM bulb. haha The 3 is just shy of 47K and the P5 is just shy of 190K. I want to run it through a car wash but afraid I might leave a body panel or two behind. hahahaha

Hey, how is everyone doing? Hope well, considering the storm that is coming through! Be careful out there!

Over the weekend I got behind the seat of another Miata...an 08 Special Edition.

Back