NEMOC Random BS Thread

My eldest daughter and her hubby were visiting us and then all went to Toronto and hung out with my youngest daughter, It was an awesome weekend. Very proud of both of them.

Hope LRP was the usual good time.

Also got my new rubber installed, have to wait till Aug 22 to try them out at Autox

you were missed! and it was an awesome 2.5 days!! weather was perfect and the house was great...we had an AARP suite too!!!

glad you got to some some quality times with the girls!!

you were missed! and it was an awesome 2.5 days!! weather was perfect and the house was great...we had an AARP suite too!!!

glad you got to some some quality times with the girls!!

Also, I gave Mahhhhhk a hat to mail or give you. Surprise!

6dtyL2I7yt7zDsA0UEYrSt_5im-5oIkTz8HNTkP1xQoRTi_tH7tgfq-t262lmdt4BudLMF-jkK5Ly5Cfg6CSjQ=w1896-h823-rw

Well played sir but please keep it down. Theres AARP members trying to sleep.

This thread and the nemoc section is dying a slow painful death, sad in a way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time to join the Facebook bandwagon my friend.

This week we're on the road. Spent a few days visiting college friends outside Philly and now we're camping outside Baltimore at this beautiful park. Hard to believe the city is so close by. There's more than 100 miles of mountain biking trails and the weather has been surprisingly cooperative. The CX9 has been doing well hauling our little camper. Plenty of space for us and the dogs. Getting about 13-14 mpg.

Nice chris! Facebook brings much unwanted clutter I feel. This was great cause it was car stuff only

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is sad Mark and I feel the same way about Facebook. My wife goes on and I get lost in all the updates, pics, tags...bah humbug. lol

Nice Chris, enjoy the rest of your trip. The weather has certainly been great down here for the last couple of weeks. The last two days have been nice, humidity broke making it tolerable to be outside.

Yeah my sister keeps saying we get lucky when we come to visit. Last year we came for the 4th of July and it was 75 and beautiful. This week it has been high 80s but very little humidity. Meanwhile back home they are getting hail storms and power outages.

Just saw (on Facebook) that the CX9 has an upcoming recall. Looks like I'll be part of the second wave of notices because mine is a 2013.

i know FB can have a bunch of clutter but once you get into the right private groups it's all focused. I have groups to follow Mazda news, groups for mountain biking stuff, and I keep my news feed to just close friends and family. Anyone that posts too much i stop following or I unfriend if I don't know them very well.

https://www.facebook.com/Autoblog/posts/10153378846256760

I know what you mean Mark. Especially when I read about all the security and privacy issues with Facebook, it gives me pause.

Hi everyone!

facebook can be good and bad. The ohio miata owners page that I am a part of gets constant updates and its really cool, but then the new england pages and such are just eh. I need to find an enthusiast club out here!

It has been killing me to not have my miata out here :(. Might get it shipped out soon but I have to keep it parked outside, all the time. Not sure I want to do that considering how much itll get rained on in the winter, but at least it wont rust out since it'll still never see salt.

p5 is still doing great! No idea what ill replace it with or when but definitely not until it hits 200k in 4k miles. (I drive about 200 miles a week, could take a bit).

I made a facebook album of all my roadtrip pics but I will have to put them all on flickr so y'all can enjoy them too :)

I sat in the new Miata the other day. It wasn't a manual...but I fit. Anyone want to buy a pickup truck?

I just sold my miata this morning. The company would have paid to ship it, but it would have died a painful death due to the Louisiana roads. It went to a good home and the guy absolutely loves the car.

Back