NEMOC Random BS Thread

IMG_2135.JPG

Thats nice size multi door garage sir. I'll be up for a nice drive and meet when you're ready (cool)

Looks good! You know I'm up for a drive. ;) What better way to start the Fall then a top down drive up 95 in Oct. :)

Isn't that the way it works 99% of the time? You go to fix one thing and find something else wrong or break something along the way that needs to be fixed. I'm sure we have all been there before. At least it isn't your only car. You def. help others out, time to ask for a few helping hands to get the Honda going.

Nice find Chris and looks great!

hey there Jeff, tag team again like last time ...

So...who is up for a rear suspension job? As you can see I found the cause of that annoying squeak....

attachment.php

attachment.php

i can deff. lend a hand but n you plan to do it ?

hey, got all new corksport cold pipes, new koyo R radiator, now i need to find the time to install them! hung curtians vanity lights and did a kids bday pahty today

i went through the rad upgrade on msp and back to stock, shouldn't be hard to fit the core but attaching slims might get tricky , i made my own bracket and had to shorten the hoses by ~1", i have to admit it made the car run better even after a while or on hotter days. save it for car meet and get some help too (drinks)

on a side note im taking msc in 2 weeks and then window shopping for a daytona 675 ...

So hoping to get the driveway in soon, then I can a exile the fall meet! It will probably be in sept/early oct. This time. I'll prob wait for extra hands and minds for my installs. Bruce, what time of the month are you heading south?

So hoping to get the driveway in soon, then I can a exile????? (set a date) the fall meet! It will probably be in sept/early oct. This time. I'll prob wait for extra hands and minds for my installs. Bruce, what time of the month are you heading south?

So hoping to get the driveway in soon, then I can a exile the fall meet! It will probably be in sept/early oct. This time. I'll prob wait for extra hands and minds for my installs. Bruce, what time of the month are you heading south?

We don't leave till Oct 15. Oh well.

My Girls are arriving Friday, woot, haven't seen them in a year. Big birthday bash at Mom's this weekend, the whole family will be there. My youngest is moving from Halifax to Toronto during the same time frame for Sept 1st, will be a busy week ahead.

Thinking of changing the roof again. Maybe an evil mazda logo?? Ideas?

We don't leave till Oct 15. Oh well.

My Girls are arriving Friday, woot, haven't seen them in a year. Big birthday bash at Mom's this weekend, the whole family will be there. My youngest is moving from Halifax to Toronto during the same time frame for Sept 1st, will be a busy week ahead.

Thinking of changing the roof again. Maybe an evil mazda logo?? Ideas?
I like the Canadian flag! Or
e4e5e5a9.jpg

Last edited:

Hot Mazda and a great pic, Mark! I started up an Instagram account to showcase Member pics as well as my own...I featured your pic above...Thanks for posting it...I wish I had a garage with multiple garage bays like that (or even just a garage)...Your MSM looks fantastic!

What's a garage??

Mary and I are excited as our girls arrive today and staying for a week. Big weekend with the whole family at my parents to celebrate Mom's birthday.

Me too! Me too!

Well, sort of. I'm back in Mass Sept. 28th, but alas only staying for the week, flying out Friday.

ya, kinda sad...andrew text me when you get in town...maybe we can do dinner

Will do. I'm not 100% sure what my schedule's looking like yet beyond the course I'm in, so I'll let you know once I get that more firmly set.

Back