MS3 Wheel Fitment Pics & Specs

Hey guys,

Just wondering, and I've looked but could not find any pixs. This might be stupid but has anyone seen any pixs of gen 1 stockers staggered in the rear ?

Yeah. It looks ridiculous. The offset is already so shallow that anymore camber makes the rear wheels look almost non-existent.

The setup was already fairly aggressive. I made it more aggressive with the addition of some 5/16'' spacers I had laying around.

18x8.5 ET48, now equivalent to ET40.

Ok, gotcha. I think i'll just buy some 15mm spacers for all around just to make the tires flush with the fenders, just don't like how they are sunkin in the wheel wells.

SSR GTV03 18x8.5 +48

saw this while looking around on some japanese tire shops webpage. When SSR released these a while back, I thought they would look killer on a gen2. I think I was right

gtv03.JPG

gtv03.2.jpg

uJRczxV0FrR2Yuuatl-bijM9RgvlMULT7jznHEgSCw=w800-h533-no

pure sex

WHEELS: VMR V810 18x8.5 +45 Hub bore 67.1mm
WEIGHT: 20 lbs
TIRES: Continental Extreme contact DW 225/40-18
SUSPENSION: Swift Spec R springs / Corksport adjustable struts

Stock fenders, no roll or pull.
I didn't have the center caps in as I took these before I got home from the tire shop, but they're in now.

IMG_20140823_090910.jpg

IMG_20140823_090943.jpg

Yeah. It looks ridiculous. The offset is already so shallow that anymore camber makes the rear wheels look almost non-existent.

The setup was already fairly aggressive. I made it more aggressive with the addition of some 5/16'' spacers I had laying around.

18x8.5 ET48, now equivalent to ET40.

What is your camber in the rear ... I have almost the same setup ... Offset 42 + 235/40/R18 tire on H&R Coilover and I rub a little on big valley on highway speed so I want to avoid maybe a little more camber in the rear will help. Right now I have -1.7 ... where I must go with the camber in the rear to avoid any rub -2.2 or more ???

Thanks for your guys

I don't really know, since adjusting the camber a little with the SPC arms I haven't taken it back to get it aligned. I imagine it's around -1.5 or lower. It was -2.6 and -2.1 before installing the arms.

You dont rub at all Like that ???

Do you rolled flat your rear fender ... Because Like i said before i have 42 offset and i rub sometimes so if you have 40 offset its depend of the job you have done on your rear fender.

Thanks for time

Ok I already rolled mine and trim the tabs. But on big valley I rub on the top of my rear fender ... I'm asking to myself if I pulled a little bit or add more rear camber to avoid this. If I remove my rear spacer no more rubbing. I have exactly the same ET40 like you and the drop is almost identical.

I had to roll the fender and trim the tabs.

Ok I already rolled mine and trim the tabs. But on big valley I rub on the top of my rear fender ... I'm asking to myself if I pulled a little bit or add more rear camber to avoid this. If I remove my rear spacer no more rubbing. I have exactly the same ET40 like you and the drop is almost identical.

New poster here and I have a question because I've never bought aftermarket wheels before. 2009 Mazdaspeed 3 Grand Touring

I'm looking at getting the Enkei Raijin's in 18x8 for my car... stock suspension. Stock tires are 215/45 r18. According to TireRack.com those particular wheels cause the rear fenders to need rolling due to the wheels 45mm offset. Does anybody have this setup with stock tire size? Does the sidewall get pulled out and look bad?

And also, is 225/45 a better size for a 18x8 wheel? And would I have proper clearance on my car?

I really want those wheels I just don't know if the 225s are better than the 215s and which size (if any) give proper clearance with that size wheel.

Thanks in advance to whoever can help me out.

Scott

Back