just cant stop

moll88

:
08.5 mazdaspeed
i cant believe how addicted i have become to modds it awsome. anyone else have this problem ??

i cant believe how addicted i have become to modds it awsome. anyone else have this problem ??

I think everyone here has that problem..those who don't are knocking on retirement or too worried about their warranties.

yeah i figured out that the mazda warranty sucks so i just said the hell with it haha

My MS3 is modded for looks only. My truck has been modded beyond reason, and then re-modded. Kinda worked it out of my system--and wallet.

I agree...unfortunately being under 18 and still living with my parents i have been somewhat restricted...it's killing me

I'm only doing mods that are easily reversed incase I need warranty work done. I'm not going with the down pipe and FMIC until after the warranty has expired. If I have a minor issue I will probably only remove the intake and BPV to take it in. I don't think they will care about the Test pipe or Motor mount. I could be wrong though. If the dealer gives me any lip about my car he will lose my buisness all together. He gets paid to do warranty work and I will pay for work done after the warranty, so if he wants my future business then I will suggest to him to keep his mouth shut. This is my 3rd Mazda and will be my last if they void my warranty because of a test pipe.

Yea, I tried to stop....I still try to stop but every time I try to get out, they pull me back in.

I ordered the Cobb turbo inlet last night, could not stop myself. I'm waiting on boost tubes from a group buy and have one step colder plugs ready to go in. I also have the gauge vent pod ready but not the funds to buy the aeroforce scan gauge to go with it. I keep pushing the scan gauge back preffering to buy performance mods first. Then there's that whole suspension thing down the road, my god I'll never be finished.

I ordered the Cobb turbo inlet last night, could not stop myself. I'm waiting on boost tubes from a group buy and have one step colder plugs ready to go in. I also have the gauge vent pod ready but not the funds to buy the aeroforce scan gauge to go with it. I keep pushing the scan gauge back preffering to buy performance mods first. Then there's that whole suspension thing down the road, my god I'll never be finished.

where did you order it and how much?

I would like to buy more stuff but I always stop myself. I looked at parts all the time though so I think I'm addicted

Back