GOT 2RBO MS3 Build Thread

MM BOOST

:
07 MS3 GT CB
I figure'd since my car is coming together quickly and I have alot going on and I also have a professional photographer that takes pics of my car, that my car would be worthy of its own thread to keep track of my build up!! All opinions and feedback are welcome, positive and negative. I will edit this thread as things are added, as things change, and as pictures and new mods are upcoming!! All the pics below are within the first 30 days of owning the car, I have yet to take any pics with any modification done to the car. After the Volks are on the car, then I will be getting new pictures. (attn)

Here are the pics of my Blue Roller Skate

The day I bought her, still at the dealership:

kevnewwhip-1.jpg

kevnewwhip1.jpg

rolling4internet.jpg

mazda1internet.jpg

mazda2internet.jpg

mazda3internet.jpg

mazda4internet.jpg

mazda5internet.jpg

mazda6internet.jpg

mazda7internet.jpg

n1029420445_30160166_8258.jpg

n1029420445_30160167_8573.jpg

Thanks for viewing my thread and enjoy. Opinions and feedback is very much welcomed!

Last edited:
I am talking about the rears.

Keep the tires that are on it and them on. If the rear rubs a lil then roll the fender some. If it still rubs, then run some neg camber or get new tires.

Why waste tires before you even try them?

Hmm...I may try. But won't the tires rub the inside of the strut? If it won't then I may try it. I know it would look sweet, but IDK. I don't have my fenders rolled yet and I am on H&R springs

I think I am going to try it man. I think the 35 sidewall will allow for it to possibly work, so we shall see.

That sounds possibly dangerous with such a narrow wheel!

To put that into perspective that's over 10" width of tire on a 7.5" wheel!

I think you are confused.

I am not talking about running 255s up front, or even getting new tires in general. I said he should just try to see/make it fit with the tires that are currently on it before he wastes money on new tires.

I can not wait for new picture with the modifications. And I loved the pictures. Freaking smash.

Thanks bro!! I can't wait either, it should all look great with the new pictures and after this damn snow clears up!! I am excited to see it lowered with the volks on it.

Well a slight update...don't look like the Volks shall work out. I was recently selected to play in the 2009 Victory Sports Network Senior All-Star Classic game for NAIA college football players to play infront of NFL, CFL, AFL, and semi-pro scouts for a chance to move on to the next level. It is requring a nice deposit to cover all my jersey, room and board, and a few other things, so I won't be able to afford those Volks. On the contrary, I am having money left over from this and I've already pm'ed Zoeb/Wheeldude about a set of wheels that I want that he had last time I talked to him, just awaiting to hear back. If he does have them, I will be buying them and lets just say...my car will be One of a Kind...no one else has went with the planned setup I have for my car in the ms3 crowd :)

For people that want to know more about my football crap to help explain my situation and why I can't afford the Volks anymore, here is a link:

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4334772#post4334772

screw the volks. thats pretty much a once in a lifetime opportunity. You can buy fancy wheels at any point in your life.

Exactly my point bro!! So im just gonna get these Rota's I have picked out from Wheeldude, as long as he still has them and just be happy with them!

Here is a preview of what's to come...pretty sure I will be the first documented MS3 on any mazda site to have these....as long as he still has these in stock. I will find out today! *crosses fingers*

*EDIT*

Well damn, he don't even carry the color I was wanting anymore :(

Last edited:
Back