replacement air filter element options

BOOSTR

1 OWNR MSP
Our MAF has a 2.75" diameter so you need a filter also with a 2.75" inlet diameter. Below are 6 options for either your SRI or CAI setup.

Injen X-1013
AEM 21-202DK or 21-202D-HK (has hole for IAT)
Spectre 889888
Vibrant 1923C
K&N RU 4960

Injen, Spectre and K&N are traditional style conicals
and the others are the funnel or velocity style.

It did for a while but now its all good but i have a strange vibration when i start, drive and idle and I have no i dea what its from, it sounds like its coming from the passenger side!
Any suggestions?

If you don't oil a filter that's supposed to be oiled it won't pick up any dirt. The reason I asked if he oiled it or not is because it's easy to put to much on and have oil get all over the maf sensor which will idle like crap.

As for the vibration not much we can do for you with out more info

When i start it it has a rough vibration on the passenger side from the engine bay and when I open the hood and go to the "location" of the vibration, i cant see anything, thats why i think its the motor mount...MATER OF FACT, last night i was cleaning the intake just for ***** sake, and I saw these thick rubber pieces just sitting in the engine and took them out and they were pretty thick, so are the Motor Mounts rubber?

No no no hahha, not IN the intake, I just found it lying around, all broken up, down by the CAT

Someone needs to clean this thread up and remove the stuff not related to MSP air filters. I can't imagine why an air filter with a 2.75" diameter could not be used on forced induction. But take note of bwalt's post regarding Vibrant 1923C.

I have a aem dry filter. I serviced the car and swapped filters due to aem being dirty. I swapped to my spectre filter and the system ran lean for little while 16 afr's then it mellowed out. Once I service the car again ill go back to my aem.

U gotta take a look at the rubber and see if its torn. Most likely atleast the rear one is garbage if its still stock. Kandn air filters are the best in my opinion.

Back