GB; Mazdaspeed 3 Transmission Mount-$80 SHIPPED

Status
Not open for further replies.

DS motorsports

Banned
Contributor
GB; Mazdaspeed 3 Transmission Mount-$75 SHIPPED

Here a chance to get the BRAND NEW Medieval Transmission mount for the Mazdaspeed 3.

The mount bracket is made from 1/4" thick steel and will include all mounting hardware.

This mount uses a 70A durometer hot poor urethane; this new material holds like a 100 durometer, but contains anti vibration molecules that keep 85% of the harmonics in the bushing (less cabin vibrations). We are proud to be the only company on the market using this material in our motor mounts, giving this motor mount the advantage over the competition. Our mount will tighten up the drivetrain, help eliminate all wheel hop and will reduce cabin vibrations

The price is discounted for all forum members. Please send paypal payment to *******************@yahoo.com
Each motor mount will cost $75 SHIPPED

This GB will end once we have 10 buyers

I have attached pictures of the motor mount. Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I can reached directly via email at sales@*******************.com

Attachments

• tranmountinstall.JPG
    tranmountinstall.JPG
    13.9 KB · Views: 567
  • transmount.JPG
    transmount.JPG
    8.9 KB · Views: 457
  • Speed3tranny%20001.jpg
    Speed3tranny%20001.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 376
Last edited:
This is the final version of the mount we have been testing. We have been testing this mount for 3 months now with our new Manifold with a EWG. It will not cause any load noises, like the other mounts.

how long will the mount be this price? sounds like a good deal but i have to budget parts vs. Christmas gifts so i will have to wait a little for the mount. and isn't it recommended to change both the driver side and transmission mount at the same time?

how long will the mount be this price? sounds like a good deal but i have to budget parts vs. Christmas gifts so i will have to wait a little for the mount. and isn't it recommended to change both the driver side and transmission mount at the same time?

The pire will stay for a while. If you can do both mounts at the same time, then I would do it.

We decided to use our other design for our transmission mount. With this design, it will eliminate more wheel hop, and rotates the position of the bolt that holds the mount together. Which is the flaw in the OEM transmission mount.

I want to verify that I'm seeing the cast light-aluminum bracket that bolts to the transmission replaced with steel that is thru-bolted to a bracket that replaces the stock mount on the fender. So both "halves" of the stock mount are replaced, both the bolted section that fails on older cars, and that cast aluminum piece that stress fractures and dumps people's motors no the ground.

Is that correct?

I have the money now, still have one in stock?

Yes

I want to verify that I'm seeing the cast light-aluminum bracket that bolts to the transmission replaced with steel that is thru-bolted to a bracket that replaces the stock mount on the fender. So both "halves" of the stock mount are replaced, both the bolted section that fails on older cars, and that cast aluminum piece that stress fractures and dumps people's motors no the ground.

Is that correct?

Yes

interesting, so this replaces both bracket, and motor mount...how thick is the bracket itself? can it withstand high stress loads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back