Vacuum leak

I'm wondering if anyone has a vacuum routing diagram? I have a leak ( gauge reading 18 - 20, used to read 22)but have also noticed a black plastic can on the back of the engine bay on the passenger side. It has one of the nipple broken off and only one line hooked up. I just got my car back recently (had the engine replaced) and noticed it was broken bt I can't find a line thats not hooked up. So i figured they tried to hide it in the vacuum routing somewhere. Any help would be much appreciated.

I'm in need of the same thing. Vacuum reads 18, I thought it was normal (car runs fine) but I guess low 20s is where I wanna be at.

Anywhere between 18 and 22 is fine. They might have T'ed the vacuum hose in somewhere else because if it was just an open hose unconnected you would have a terrible idle and throw a CEL.

No i def understand that. But the one nipple is broken off and that canister only has one hose connected. Im just wondering what should be connected to it?

It's a charcoal canister for the emissions system. I've got one sitting around somewhere if you want to replace it.

Back