Where to buy MS 18" Forged Wheels

Here's the link for pictures and discussions...
http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123723425

Mazdausa is one place to get them and Street Unit is another. I know there's more places to get them but that's what I found.

Me personally, If I'm gona spend that kind of moeny might as well buy the Tenzo dc-6 Version 2 Charcoal black. Tell me what you

think??Hope I help You out.

Attachments

• cdc6_version2_charcoal_grey.jpg
    cdc6_version2_charcoal_grey.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
You can get them much less than that at a Mazda dealer. I was considering those, too (I actually very much like the way they look). I don't remember what I was quoted, but it was about $200 less than retail for each wheel, I believe. That brings it down to a VERY reasonable price for a forged wheel.

Thanks for the info. I like these wheels since they are from Mazda. I'm trying to stay with OEM parts as much as possible.

If I remember correctly, they're made by Rays, which is another reason to get them, in my opinion.

I have a set for sale. Just wheels, extra centercap, black lugs they came with and a set of Mcgard spline drive lugs and the RAYS valve caps. No tires or TPMS. PM if anyone is interested. I'm going to clean them up this week when it stops raining and make a formal for sale ad.

EDIT: Guess this forum moves slowly. I didn't realize this thread was 3 months old. lulz

Back