Brake light doesn't flash when brake pedal pressed

:
03 22v P5-T
So I got my bearings changed yesterday and it cost me three bills. Well, I found out that my left brake light does not light up when the brake pedal is pressed (the mechanics had nothing to do with it, I just didn't notice until yesterday because they pointed it out). The brake light isn't completely blown because it still lights up, it just doesn't get brighter/flash. Anyone know what's going on? Is it the wiring? Or do I need a new bulb?

Anyway, my car feels amazing! No more weird sound and it's a lot smoother!

I would say check the wiring harness connection or changing the bulb first if everything's tight, as it's rather inexpensive.
If the problem still occurs, then you can worry about wiring or other problems causing it.
Hopefully it's just a trashed bulb.

Double filament bulb for parking/tail light & brake. parking/tail OK, brake light filament poopoo. Get new bulb.

I would say check the wiring harness connection or changing the bulb first if everything's tight, as it's rather inexpensive.
If the problem still occurs, then you can worry about wiring or other problems causing it.
Hopefully it's just a trashed bulb.

Why don't we fix it together, baby? Or we can just install my JDM tails when I get them on one of our car dates? :)

Back