Mazda5 TSB Resources

Forkster

:
Nissan Maxima SE 5 Speed
Perhaps we could make this topic a sticky in our topic area?

I'm looking for everyone to post known issues and TSB's (PDF's if you have them), for all to check before they post their question. I did the same thing on MAXIMA.ORG - created a list of known issues that got put into a sticky so guys can get help they need easily.
So, if you have anything, please reply! Maybe the moderator will sticky this posting? (thought)

these are the TSBs, fixes and notification letters I have collected so far...

Attachments

• 02-007-06-1675.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 6,023
  • 09-032-06.pdf
    57 KB · Views: 3,348
  • 09-035-06-1631.pdf
    355.3 KB · Views: 3,227
  • letter for sliding door latch - recall 4306K.pdf
    22.3 KB · Views: 12,923
  • pop noise fix - mtol4948.jpg
    pop noise fix - mtol4948.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 4,311
Is there any Mazda Canada TSB on this issue. Does Mazda Canada honor this US TSB? Just asking because although I dont think I am experiencing this , its a good idea to do this before the warrantee expires. I am due for 2nd oil change and replacement of shocks under warrantee under 16kKM, only symptom is squeaking when passing over a speed bump in low speed.

Mazda5 Bulletins
spacer.gif
The information and instructions in these bulletins are intended for use by skilled technicians. Mazda technicians utilize the proper tools/ equipment and take training to correctly and safely maintain Mazda vehicles. These instructions should not be performed by “do-it-yourselfers.” Customers should not assume these bulletins apply to their vehicle or that their vehicle will develop the described concern. To determine if the information applies, customers should contact their nearest authorized Mazda dealership. Mazda5

TSBs likely do not apply in Canada. :( the PCM reprogram will cost $69.99 more or less.

Quick Question....If your vehicle is no longer under warranty do you have to pay for TSB's? I never heard of them til now

Quick Question....If your vehicle is no longer under warranty do you have to pay for TSB's? I never heard of them til now

You shouldn't have to because technically if something were to happen to your car because of a TSB, they could be held responsible. So they should fix it regardless of warranty.

Link: Bad front brakes (front brake judder)

Bulletin No: 04-003/11

Last Issued: 03/23/2011

Subject: FRONT BRAKE JUDDER

APPLICABLE MODEL(S)/VINS
2008-2012 Mazda5 vehicles with VINS lower than JM1CW******107306 (produced before January 6, 2011)

DESCRIPTION
Some vehicles may exhibit a vibration in the steering wheel or the vehicle body when the brakes are applied. This is caused by uneven wear on the disc plate, depending on how the brakes are applied. To correct the problem, the production process of the disc plate has been changed.

Customers having this concern should have their vehicle repaired using the following repair procedure...

Back