Dashhawk PID List?

I am trying to setup my Aim Pista datalogger to read off of the CAN bus similar to my Dashhawk. However, I need to give the Aim guys the Can PID list so they can update their software.

Does anyone have this info for the mazdaspeed3??? Help!!

I'm trying to build a road race car and need to get my datalogger working

You can head to www.dashhawk.com and download the User Manual but that'll get you all of the pid's including ones not associated with the 2.3 turbo motor.

Here's my list of PID's and where they are on the dashhawk so I can find them quickly ... should be most of what you'll need for tuning I'd think:

PID Where
AbsLoad spark/load
AbsTPS actuators
ActAFR mazda - fuel
Ambient Air Temp temperature
BAT mazda - air
Boost/Vacuum air
Cat Temp Bank 1 Sensor 1 sensors
FuelPressDI fuel
Ignition Advance spark/load
Intake Air Temp temperature
IPW mazda - fuel
Knock mazda - spark
LTFTB1 fuel
Mass Air Flow Sensor air
RPM sensors
STFTB1 fuel
WGDC mazda - actuators
MAF volts mazda - sensors

That's helpful, but what I need are the PIDs that come over the Can Bus so they can be translated into values - I basically need the identifiers. Any idea how i can get those??

That's helpful, but what I need are the PIDs that come over the Can Bus so they can be translated into values - I basically need the identifiers. Any idea how i can get those??

Reverse engineer the CAN bus data stream like MSD did for the DashHawk? There are lots of folks (including myself) who would love to get their hands on an extended PID list. Unfortunately it's like asking to see a certified copy of Obama's birth certificate ;) You're not gonna get it - it's closely guarded material.

Back