I'm new here..first post!

pup73

:
9494 Nissan 300Z TT,05 Honda S2000,07 Honda Ruckus,08 MS3 GT
hi everyone,

just picked up my 2008.5 MS3 GT in CWP...i've had it for two days and love it so far..not much to say..we all know what this car is about..here are some pictures...

IMG_6359.jpg

IMG_6354.jpg

and some shots of my other toys...

IMG_6347.jpg

IMG_6350.jpg

IMG_6376.jpg

i look forward to learning alot from these boards..

-c

white looks fantastic when it's clean...and yes, the Z is a twin turbo :)

Very nice CWP. For me it was the only color to go with. Nice S2000 (track car?) I too have a nice little roadster to play around with. The Speed is the DD.

Very nice CWP. For me it was the only color to go with. Nice S2000 (track car?) I too have a nice little roadster to play around with. The Speed is the DD.

i haven't tracked my S yet...i have a friend who tracked his miata..it was insane fun.

i waited until the 2008.5's just for the CWP...

-c

How do you like your Honda Ruckus? (last pic, behind the S2000)

i love the ruckus; love the looks, fun to ride, gets about 80-90 mpg on regular gas. very unique.

however, you can get more for your money w/other scooters. the ruckus does not have disc brakes, has no storage space, only seats one. and it is not quick...i top out at around 43 mph, which is fine for my purposes, but it really really struggles w/any type of inclines..

-c

Shave the moldings and get some tint, you'll love it even more! &I'm completely jealous of the 300!

Shave the moldings and get some tint, you'll love it even more! &I'm completely jealous of the 300!

until you get a nice big dent in a parking lot....

I will admit it does look nice, but just not practical

and i just find it amusing that your sig has molding and no tint

i have an appointment this saturday at the tint shop..

-c

until you get a nice big dent in a parking lot....

I will admit it does look nice, but just not practical

and i just find it amusing that your sig has molding and no tint

Till your black one gets keyed and it looks was worse(on black) Nice car man, much the same a mine!

White looks great man, but I couldn't get it. I work for the METRO here in washingtown dc and all our trucks and cars are white with a big black "M" on the side. If I drove that, I would feel like I'm driving a METRO vehicale.

Back