WTB Door lock actuator

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol im having the same problem. same door.

this is my 3rd actuator to go.

dang that sucks.. it is so random to. I had just finished taking care of all these little problems and then bam. out goes the window reg and then the door lock... sigh. i might just go to the junk yard

They're all 40-55 bucks each from onlinemazdaparts.com. Worth the extra cheese for it not to happen a week later getting from a junkyard car. They probably want half as much as new anyway. Just my .02, carry on.............

They're all 40-55 bucks each from onlinemazdaparts.com. Worth the extra cheese for it not to happen a week later getting from a junkyard car. They probably want half as much as new anyway. Just my .02, carry on.............

really? i will have to check that out. i thought i had seen them at over 100. but i will look thanks

EDIT: just checked... $103.08

Last edited:
really? i will have to check that out. i thought i had seen them at over 100. but i will look thanks

EDIT: just checked... $103.08
You don't need that piece, it has all the rods & the door striker clasp deal with it. Just the actuator by itself. They list all 4 seperately & all 4 of the prices are different ranging from 37 - 52 each or somethin like that.

You don't need that piece, it has all the rods & the door striker clasp deal with it. Just the actuator by itself. They list all 4 seperately & all 4 of the prices are different ranging from 37 - 52 each or somethin like that.

aaaa I will call them to order it then haha thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back