Car feels like its pulling

I have a 2006 mazda 6 4 cyl.

The car only has 35000 miles but about 2 months ago I brougth into the shop and they had to replace a wheel bearing and axle. It ended up wearing out my two passenger side tires. I have replaced those. 17in rims so they are quite pricey so did 2 a month ago and doing other 2 tomorrow. Since I got the front end work done my car sounds like its creeping. When I am pulling to a stop and then going I can hear what sounds like creeping sounds coming from front end. Almost like something is not lubed. What the heck could that be?

Also as I said other 2 tires being replaced tomorrow. But right now if I accelerate the car seems to pull to one side and when I let off the gas it pulls again. Could this be cause of the tires not matching or a bigger problem? I guess I will see tomorrow after putting on new tires but the car has been fine last 6 weeks with the two new tires just started doing the pulling this in the last week. Really bad this week with all the rain we getting, makes for nervous driving.
thanks

Depending on how much wear was on the 2 tires that werent replaced if they didnt rotate them to be on the same axle (new ones in front old in rear) it can cause a tire pull. As for the creeking bring it back to the place that did the bearing and have them fix it...

Well the tires are in so I am getting them put on the back today. I am hoping that solves the pulling problem but I feel it wont'. I have driven older cars when younger and in some case wore the tires down until metal was stickin out and never had a car handle like this.

Also very concerned about the creeking noise which has gotten progressively worse since they did the wheel bearing and rod. So I will be back at the dealer soon again

(hand)

Well I got the two tires put on and the problem is better but still feels like its pulling. Its a quick jerking action when I first accelerate the car out of a stop. Since the front end is making creeking sounds I will be going back to dealer, again, to have both problems checked out. (smash)

Turns out that a bolt was loose on my tie rod. Although the paperwork says missing. So I been driving without it for who knows how long? They couldn't tell me how it came loose since its suppose to be self locking or have a pin in it. Very frustrated. Had the wheel bearing and something else up there done back in June. What would happen if it came loose while I was on highway? Not very happy at all

Turns out that a bolt was loose on my tie rod. Although the paperwork says missing. So I been driving without it for who knows how long? They couldn't tell me how it came loose since its suppose to be self locking or have a pin in it. Very frustrated. Had the wheel bearing and something else up there done back in June. What would happen if it came loose while I was on highway? Not very happy at all

This is very typical of repair shops and/or dealer service deptartments. Unfortunately, they're most often staffed with idiots and/or otherwise losers. The best shops with highly skilled techs demand top dollar for their services. They must pay the techs well to keep them around, but they would seldom make this kind of error. I think a separate problem occurred when you didn't return it immediately with the noise/pull complaint. Always take responsibility for yourself. Yes, it may have been the techs inattention that could have lead to a tie-rod separation, but you kept driving it with what you felt were obvious problems...

2 of my tires were bad from the wheel bearing and front end problems, so I thought the problem was related. After changing the 2 front it felt better and then got worse over time. After changing the 2 back tires again problem went pretty much away and slowly got bad. AFter spending $600 on 4 tires and figuring out it wasn't the tires then yeah I wanted to get it checked.

Back